Thirteen [Flashback]

Niall remembers everything that happened. It hits him like a truck. Realizing that he really did sleep with Zayn, the guy he used to hate.

Niall walked out of club, tripping and holding all over Zayn. Zayn smiled at him gently and pulled him closer, making him feel safer. "Thanks Zayn," Niall said, his words slipping out of his mouth like a waterfall, unable to be stopped, "I love you. Let's go back to your place. Mmm...yeah,"

Zayn laughed, "Okay, Niall. I'll put you to sleep and let you snap out of this drunken state."

The two of them walked down the street, Zayn holding Niall up, and finally arrived at their condos which were side by side, both black and dark. Zayn pulled out his keys and unlocked his door, pushing inside and pulling Niall behind him.

"Zayn, kiss me," Niall said.

"What? Niall, you're drunk," Zayn shook his head, "No. C'mon, let's go to bed,"

"Zayn I'm serious. Kiss me," Niall said, grabbing Zayn's collar and pulling him closer, "Do more than that. Just...do everything. I love you. I love you."

"Stop saying that Niall," Zayn said, "You're drunk. Stop saying that you love me. Just stop. You're hurting my feelings,"

"No," Niall used all of his might and mind that was left to push Zayn onto the couch and jump on his lap, straddling him forcefully and licking up his neck, "Kiss me, screw me,"

"Niall,"

"Please," Tears were in Niall's eyes, and he was begging. So needy. Zayn couldn't deny him any longer. He picked Niall up and carried him into his room, where he threw Niall back on the bed and jumped on him.

"Fine," Zayn said, "But promise me you won't freak out tomorrow, okay?"

"Anything!" Niall yelped, "Just please, please take me, now,"

"Okay,"

Zayn moved over Niall, kissing him slowly and taking care to be nice and gentle. He slowly pulled Niall's shirt up and off of his head, admiring his pale and fragile skin. It was beautiful. Zayn grinned and kissed up his chest. Niall was breathing heavily, grabbing Zayn's hair and pulling his lips closer to his skin. It was so hot, skin on skin, heart to heart, and before either of them new it they were naked, rolling around on the bed.

"I need it," Niall said.

"Bottom?" Zayn gasped as Niall bit into his neck.

"No, I'm too afraid...I've never...never done that before,"

"Then...I'll bottom,"

Niall beamed and nodded, reaching to the side table where a condom was waiting. It didn't take long before he was thrusting into Zayn, his hands holding two points. Zayn's right shoulder and left hip, forcing him to stay in place as he was thrust into again and again. Zayn was yelping, so not used to such a feeling but enjoying it anyway. Being this close to Niall had been a dream of his for ages, and it was finally happening. However, there was a slice of Zayn that was upset, because Niall wasn't really here. His head wasn't really with them. Niall was still drunk, hazy, not truly thinking for himself.

"Ah," Zayn groaned, "Fuck, Niall, shit, I can't take this. Fuck,"

Niall just stared deeper into Zayn's eyes that he used to hate so much. He stared deep into his eyes and thrusted yet harder, making Zayn's tan body quiver and shake uncontrolably. Zayn knew that he would be sore tomorrow, and that he may never walk right again. But he didn't care. 

Niall picked Zayn up and held him there, hovering over the bed a little, as Niall picked up his pace again, the smack of Niall's hips against Zayn's skin was becoming louder and louder, until Zayn could only close his eyes and focus on the feeling, how deep Niall was, and how hard he was. It was overwhelming. Too much to really think about. He whimpered and scratched down Niall's back, knowing that this was the only thing he could hold onto.

In fact, Niall was the only thing Zayn wanted to hold onto, ever. Zayn felt a deep pool in his lower stomach, growing and growing, and he looked to Niall in desperation. Niall beamed, looked down on him and nodded, "Do it,"

They laid together afterwards, curled up in the blankets. Zayn had never felt so whole. And Niall was still drunk. Only drunk. The fact killed Zayn inside. But he said nothing.

Niall couldn't believe what had happened, and he doesn't want to. He tries to push away how much happiness being with Zayn brought him. 

He doesn't know what to do. 

He doesn't know what to think.

All he knows is that Zayn is this beautiful, caring, not so terrible or dark person he was thought to be. He's an amazing person, really. With his tan skin and his golden eyes. And nothing is going to ever stop Niall from wanting Zayn.

Maybe, Niall thinks, Maybe it's time to give into his desires and have Zayn. 

For real.

_________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's short, but people asked for a flashback of what happened. 

Yeah yeah yeah

What do you guys think? I'm trying to update more. I'm really trying.

^_^

Comment please and let me know what you think? 

Thank you guys for reading. 

I love you all.

xx