Nineteen [Three Years]

AUTHORS NOTE BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER.

YES, THIS CHAPTER IS THE SHORTEST THING IN THE ENTIRE WORLD.

YES, THERE IS A TIME JUMP.

BUT THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY PLAN WITH THE STORY AND I AM GOING TO STICK WITH IT. THERE STILL COULD BE A HAPPY ENDING, THOUGH, SO PLEASE CONTINUE READING. 

ALSO, DON'T COMMENT AND TELL ME THAT THIS IS TOO SHORT AND THAT YOU ARE MAD ABOUT THE TIME JUMP. THIS IS, AS ALWAYS, MY STORY. THIS IS HOW I CHOOSE TO WRITE IT.

THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING THAT. 

^_^

__________________________________________________________________________

Harry runs a bake sale. That’s his genius plan. Obviously, it doesn’t work. Things are stuck in a halfway bitter sweet, halfway depressing state.

            It’s a late Saturday afternoon. Zayn, Louis, and Harry all stand on the right side of Urban Ink, staring at the glowing neon letters and the rough exterior. Niall and Liam and Ed stand on the other side. Mr. Horan though, he stands in the middle.

            There’s a lock in his hand and this is it.

            Zayn says goodbye to the one place he’s ever known as home.

            Louis, Harry, and Ed say bye to their job for the past how many years?

            And Niall, well, Niall says goodbye to the one that taught him to except people who aren’t like him and maybe, just maybe, the place taught him how to love.

THREE YEARS LATER

            “I think this was a good decision, Niall,” Liam is smiling as he and Niall carry the couch into their new condo, “I mean, moving out of that old condo is like moving on with your life once and for all. It was three years ago that Urban Ink was closed. It’s about time that you are moving on. And now we can be roomies!”

            Niall nods, smiling a little. While Liam is right, there hasn’t been one second in the past three years that he doesn’t think of Urban Ink. To be more specific, he hasn’t stopped thinking about Zayn.

            But Urban Ink is his past now.

            Zayn Malik is his past now.

            It’s time to move on.

________________________________________________________________

There it is, chapter nineteen. I'm expecting more chapters than I orginally thought though. There will probably be about thirty. I am going to try and update once a day for awhile, so the book will be done soon.

I hope you are all still enjoying this. Thank you for still reading and loving it. I love you guys.

xx

Please comment and vote and share.

It means the world to me.