Glad

The next morning Siri woke up to the sound of birds chirping and the sun shining through the window.  The warm body under her was holding her tightly as her eyes fluttered open. 

"Finally awake?"  Ryu said.  His morning voice was deeper and made her blush even more as she thought of how sexy it sounded. 

Siri covered her face with her arm, hiding her embarrassment from him.  Ryu's rough laugh could be heard as he pulls her arm away from her face so he would be able to see her lovely face. 

With quick movements, Ryu was able to roll them over so he would be on top of her again and had her arms pinned over her head so she wouldn't be able to hide anything from him. 

She stared at Ryu and her cheeks grew hotter. 

"Are you sore down there?"  Ryu asked as her cheeks became red. 

Siri nodded her head yes.  She was sore, but it wasn't so bad where she needed any pain medicine.  Ryu brought his forefinger to his mouth and sucked on it, drawing her attention to his lips.  He then added this middle finger inside his mouth and wetted it as well, by sucking it.  He pulled his fingers out with a pop then brought them in between her legs.  When his wet fingers met her wet opening, Siri moaned in pleasure as one finger became two.  Her hips rose up to meet his hand with every stroke. 

"Beautiful."  Ryu whispered as he stared down at his wife.  His wife that responded to his every touch and every kiss.  His wife that cried out his name over and over again when they made love.  His wife that was his life's savior over and over again.  His wife that made him smile and laugh.  His wife that brought light to his dark world.  His wife that he would crown Queen and burn the world to give her that crown. 

With Ryu's skillful touches, Siri screamed out his name as she reached her peak.  Her whole body shook and shivered in euphoria.  The whole time Ryu stared down at Siri, watching his lovely wife as passion overtook her whole senses. 

Ryu knew it was too early to take her again.  It would hurt her, so instead he lets go of her hands and guides them to hold his penis.   With the juices from her vagina and his precum, he uses them to help guide her hands up and down his shaft.  Siri's hands took over as one hand made it's way down to his balls and rubs them.  She could feel them tighten as she plays with them, knowing that he couldn't hold himself back any longer, she squeezes her hand tighter, tightening her hold on him, but not hurting him.  Within moments, Ryu groans and cries out her name as white cum spurts out and onto her body as well as his body. 

He lies down on his back beside her and covers his eyes with his arm.  Never in his life has he cumed so hard before.  Never with anybody else has he felt this way before.  What he thought was love before, was just child's play.  What he felt now, he knew, without a doubt, was true love. 

Siri's wandering hand let go of him when he laid down next to her, but soon found it's way back on his penis as she felt every curve, every ridge and dip of his penis.  She wanted to memorize it in her memory.  The wilting penis, took a second wind with her touching. 

Ryu moaned loudly as he let her explore his body.  He knew she was curious when she started touching him.  He knew she only read books about men's bodies and never saw a male's member in her life, so of course she was curious. 

He let her touch him and he couldn't help himself when his wife's hands stirred up the fire from within him and his penis started growing.  She was torturing him, with her curiosity.  He still had his arms over his eyes that he didn't see when her wet mouth covered the tip of his penis.  Her tongue flicked over his tip before pushing his member inside her mouth.  Ryu lost all thoughts to stop her when he felt his still growing penis touch her throat. Ryu moaned loudly and lustfully as she worked her way around him.  With the help of her hands, she sucked him, licked him and milked him, until his second burst of cum came.  But instead of it landing on their bodies, she let it fill her mouth and drank it down in two gulps.  

Ryu stared at his unbelieveable wife. No words came to his head as he looked at her.  He was completely speechless.

"I read a lot."  Siri answered him as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. It was a very unlady like behavior, but that was something he also liked about her.  Moments where she wasn't so perfect.  Moments where she could just be herself.  And those moments, she only showed to him.  "Did I do a good job?"

Ryu scoffed at her before bring her over and on top of him.  He scooted up until he sat up against the bedframe so she would straddle him. 

"Em.  You did a great job."  Ryu told her as he pushed her hair back and cupped her face. 

"Prince Ryu."  Siri all of a sudden called him by his official titled name.  Ryu's eyes stared worriedly at his wife.  What was she going to say that made her say his titled name.  His worried heart skipped several beats before he could nod his head for her to continue. 

"I'm glad my engagement was called off.  I'm glad the King decreed me a marriage to you.  I'm glad that I married you.  I'm glad." Siri said as she gave him a shit eating smile. 

Ryu's arms wraps around Siri and brings her head down to the nook of his neck and shoulder.  Hiding her face from him, because in that moment, she was too shining and too bright.  His heart couldn't take it. 

"I'm glad too." Ryu said as a smile slipped through his mask and stayed planted on his face.