Six

Ryu growled at Siri as he attacked her neck with kisses.  Sucking and nipping at her as the tip of his penis teased her entrance.

Siri was giggling at first, but soon she was begging. 

"Please Ryu."  She pleaded.  "I miss you so much.  Don't tease me like this." 

"This King made so many promises to you.  What do you promise to this King?"  He asked. 

"I am yours Ryu."  Siri said as she groaned in frustration.  She was better at teasing people then confessing her love.  Her teasing was her way of showing affection.  "Every kiss, every touch, every moan, every climax, belongs to you and only you Ryu.  My lips, are claimed by you.  My eyes, only sees you.  My breasts, only wishes to be worshiped by you.  My skin, only wants your warmth.  My legs, will only wants to be wrapped up around you.  My wet vagina, only yearns to have you fill it up."

Ryu growled at her and suddenly plunges himself into her hot, wet walls.  Making her scream out his name again. 

"My mind, only thinks about you.  My soul, calls to you.  My heart..."  Siri said as Ryu rams into her harder and faster.  "My heart, only loves you.  There is no other.  There will be no other." 

"Look at me."  Ryu orders her. 

Her closed eyes looks up to her handsome, strong husband.  And she sees a man possessed with love and passion.  A man who would burn the whole world to find her, to protect her, to love her. 

And in her eyes, he sees a woman who would fight beside him, a woman who can only heal him, a woman whose purpose is to complete him. 

They stare at each other, lost in their thoughts and their feelings.  Lost in each other as they climax together.  Their souls untied in ecstasy. The euphoric feeling flashing through their face as the feeling of oneness ties them tighter to one another.  The red string that brought them together was so taut now that they are skin to skin. 

"I will be with no other.  Look at no other.  Love no other than you."  Siri whispered. 

"I will be with no other. Look at no other.  Love no other than you."  Ryu whispered back to her.  Making the same promise. 

"I'm sorry, my King."  Siri said as tears threaten to fall.  "But this Queen is selfish.  This Queen is not virtuous but a shrew.  This Queen only wants you to only look at this Queen.  Only touch this Queen.  Only love this Queen.  Only be with this Queen.  Just thinking about you with someone else makes this Queen heart hurt so much it'll break.  This Queen knows, you have to fill up the Back Palace and have heirs so your bloodline will stay alive.  This Queen knows and yet this Queen can not be magnanimous enough to let you go to them.  I'm sorry.  I---"

Ryu kissed her to shut her up and quell his anger. 

"Wife, if you keep speaking nonsense, this King will become angry at you."  Ryu warned her.  "I told you already.  I made promises to you.  And I mean to keep them.  You wanted all my promises remember. Then this King shall promise more to you.  I promise to never lay with another woman.  I promise to never have children with another woman.  I promise to never kiss another woman.  I promise that the Back Palace would have to be filled up only because of who I am, but I'll never look their way.  Never visit them.  Never love them.  I promise to never waver from you." 

Siri couldn't help herself.  Tears welled up and fell.   Ryu wiped them away, but they kept coming.  "I told you already.  You are my compass, you guide me through everything that I do.  How can I look else where when my smile, my laughter, my heart, my mind and my body is with you always?" 

More tears begins to fall and Ryu keeps wiping them away.  "I made you cry again."  Ryu kissed her softly.  "Are you going to make me a eunuch, because if I'm counting correctly, that was only five climaxes that you had.  It would be much more enjoyable if you let me keep my manhood."

Siri laughed boisterously, her tears drying up completely.  Her heart no longer felt stuffy or worried.

"You are a man of your words. That's one of the things I love about you." Siri teased.  "You did promise me six climaxes.  This Queen shall let you have your way with this Queen, as to not make you a liar."

Ryu smiled at her before flipping her over.  He pulled her hips up and her legs together as his body hovers above her. 

"Siri."  He said seriously.  "Because I am King.  Others will give me their daughters to try to carry favors for me.  I need to build strong alliances so my country and my people will be strong.  But I'll let the whole world know.  That should they give their daughters to me, they would be living in the Back Palace as a maiden for the rest of their life.  Their beautiful flower will wither and die there. I will encourage them to find other means of finding a man who would treasure their daughters, but should I have no way out, but to accept the union.  I'll never take one step into the Back Palace.  They will be given a title and honor that comes with being a concubine of the King.  But, they'll never have anything that belongs to me.  Everything that I have, everything that I am.  They all belong to you." 

"Em."  Siri said understanding him.  "Thank you.'

Ryu cups her breasts, massaging them, teasing her nipples as he positions himself at her entrance. 

"You're mine, Siri.  As I belong to you."  Ryu told her. 

"You're mine, Ryu. As I belong to you."  Siri said back to him. 

When he enters her he enters her slowly, letting her walls stretch slowly, engulfing his hard penis. They both moan at the same time as he makes slow love to her. 

He whispers words of love, while she encourages him with words that should only be spoken during sex.  In the end, they both climax together again and instead of crying out his name.  She shouts "Six!" Making him laugh loudly before they both fall asleep.