Wedding (1)

Prime Minister Chen went to work right away to ensure another big and scandalous event happened before Yelona's wedding to cover up the rumors that wouldn't die about his family. He already heard all the talk from court ministers already. They were already talking and questioning his judgement and decisions because of his lack of hold on his household. The disharmony between his daughters were now well known and the lack of favoring his youngest daughter.

Prime Minister Chen sent his men out to cause a small riot in the market. When the city guards came to break up the riot, several young merchant and noble maidens were caught in the riot. Some of them cried and told their parents what happened and the parents went to the authorities to find the culprits. With the orchestrated riot, the people's talks were now on the riot and not about his family.

However, within a few hours, there were talks again about Prime Minister Chen and his household Old rumors of their family were now coming into light again after so many years. How could he just sit back and let it happen? He is the Prime Minister! With so many connections and so many favors that he could call in, he needed to collect on those favors so his family wouldn't be the laughing stock of the city.

Prime Minister Chen sent word out to those that owes him favors, within two hours, all talk about his family came to an end. Word was that is anyone said anything bad about the future Princess Consort, they would disappear and never come back.

City shook in fear at the power of Prime Minister Chen and kept the rumors to themselves. Never uttering a single word about the Chen household, even if it was a whisper.

-----------------------

The day the Crown Prince and Yelona wedding came and the streets were all lined with red lanterns in celebration. Crowds of people came to stand on the side of the street to watch the bride progression from the Prime Minister's house to the royal palace.

All of the invited noble and royal families were already inside the royal palace, waiting on the arrival of the Princess Consort. While Siri made sure to dress up so she wouldn't make her Husband lose any face. The dress she chose to wear was a plum purple dress that had several layers of a train that flowed over her back and legs like wisps of wind. The sleeves came down to her elbows and on each wrists were several black jade bracelets. She wore two black jade rings that was in the shape of a lotus and lined with gold, one on each side of her middle finger. Her sleeves and bodice were embroidered with gold hibiscus flowers. Siri chose the hibiscus flower because it represented immortality and Siri felt it was fitting for her, seeing how she was now living her second life. But it also served for another meaning. She wore it for her husband, for his immortality. She was letting other nobles and royal families know of Prince Ryu and her immortality as royal famil. That in the end, it would be the two of them standing on the throne.

The v-neck dress cut deep enough to show a hint of cleavage. Her neck was bare, letting her milky pale skin shine and contrast over the dark plum dress. Her hair was twisted and braided. They were pinned with gold butterflies with one long black jade hairpin that was place to hold all her hair up, at the end of the hairpin was a phoenix. Another long black jade hairpin crisscrossed over the phoenix and at the end of that hairpin was a dragon. Representing Ryu and Siri. Her face was lightly dusted with makeup and khol lining her eyes. The khol defined her silver eyes even more and made them look bigger. Her pink lips were left alone, for they were a perfect shade of pink.

When Siri walked down stairs, Ryu who was sitting by her dining table stood up the moment he saw her. He couldn't get enough of looking at his lovely wife. She was a Queen in every word and essence. The way she walked and held herself, she could attract attention no matter where she went.

"Does Prince approve?" Siri said as she turned a full circle around so he could see her properly.

"Em." Ryu said as a fire within him started to grow. He reached out and caught her in mid-turn. He brought her over his lap and his lips sought out her lips as they kissed in front of her maids and his guards. By now, everyone knew for sure that their Prince truly cared and favored their new Princess. Servants, maids and guards have seen him walking out of the Flowing Lily Courtyard every morning.

Siri's maids all looked down and smiled when Ryu and Siri showed their public display of affection in front of everyone. Their hearts were happy and settled that their mistress and master were getting along. As long as Prince Ryu favored Siri, then they would live a good life.

"We should go, or else we'll be stuck here the whole day." Ryu said as he pulled away.

"I'm fine with that." Siri said as she pulled his face towards hers. Her lips caught his lips in mid-disscussion, making him swallow his words and forget what he just said. With their heated kiss, it was Ryu who pulled away again when it became hard for them to breathe.

"Wife." Ryu said warning her as he laid his forehead to hers. Both of their eyes were closed as they reigned in their lust.

"Fine." Siri pouted as she quickly kissed his lips again. "But don't think we'll not finish what we started, later."

"Very well." Ryu said as he smiled at her. "What Wife wants this Husband will oblige."

Hand in hand, Siri walked out of her house and courtyard as Ethan pushed Ryu's wheelchair. When they reached the carriage, Ryu got in first with Ethan's "help" then Siri climbed inside. The moment the door closed, Ryu jumped on Siri, pushing her dress up to her waist as he pulls her whole body down so he could easily spread her legs and access her wet and sweet vagina.

Siri gasped at Ryu's actions as he searched for the ties to untie her undergarnements and pull it off of her. He lifts her bottom half up as if it was an offering to him and lays siege on her clitoris and the folds of her vagina. He used his tongue, teeth and lips to quickly subdue her and within moments, her white flag waved in the air in surrender. Ryu came up from between her legs with a smile on his face, his face shined in victory as he came up to her and kissed her triumphantly.

Siri jokingly slapped his shoulder as he pulled back.

"You shameless husband!" Siri said as she watched Ryu wipe her off with a handkerchief that he pulled out from his robe pocket to wipe her off before helping her put on her undergarments again.

"Husband was just ensuring that Wife's needs are met." Ryu said as he fixed her dress and sat down next to her.