We'll Keep What's Ours

Troy's POV

"No way" I said with disbelief.

"Yes way" he said with a scary grin.

"You know what? I would actually join them right now if you will keep acting like this" Ace said in an annoyed tone.

"No! You will stay here with me!" David shouted.

"Wait. What if we will go and find you some supplies and if it's enough we would go away?" I told them. "But we will keep what's ours."

They thought about it and he looked at me.

"Fine" he said. "But not all of you are leaving."

I nodded in agreement and they finally released Axel. When I looked out the window, I saw that it's already morning. It took us a couple of hours just to negotiate. What a waste of time. But at least Axel's safe, for now. We all went down and saw all of them still asleep on the floor. We woke them up with a loud clanging of pots. They immediately rose up and raised their baseball bats in the air. I nearly laughed at their reactions but still composed myself for a serious talk.

"Good morning" I greeted them with a huge smile.

They looked at the 5 of us with a quizzically.

"As you can see, the owner of these place kidnapped my A...Uh...Axel here" I awkwardly said.

They looked at us, me specifically with knowing looks. Do they know about it?

"Ehem, this ass here made a deal with us" David said.

They looked at me with questioning looks.

"Uh, since Axel was in danger I had to make a deal with them" I started explaining while I scratched the back of my head. "We had to scavenge supplies for them."

And cue the loud groans. I know they were shocked and disappointed just by looking on their faces but we can't just leave Axel with them.

"So, James, Justin, Phoebe and I will go, is it okay with you Justin?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Phoebe? Is it okay with you?" I asked again.

I searched for her and I did not see her around.

"Phoebe?" I called for her for the second time but there was no reply. Everybody seemed to realise that she wasn't present. The silence was broken by Mr. Anderson's shocked reaction.

"My car keys are gone!" He said with shock in his voice.

Camila immediately ran to a window and she looked for Mr. Anderson's car.

"It's gone" she informed us.

"She probably felt too guilty about Lacy" Roxanne stated with annoyance in her voice and she flipped her hair.

Seriously, does her voice always sound like this?

"We have to find her" Mason said.

"Why do we need to find her?" Roxanne butted in. "It's her choice to leave us and she just sent herself to her own grave!"

"Roxanne, can you please shut your big mouth for a while?" Camila said angrily. "This is Phoebe we're talking about!"

"Yah, the girl who left Lacy behind just because she doesn't want to die" Roxanne retaliated.

"How dare you?!" Camila shouted and she slapped Roxanne hard. "She is my friend you bitch!"

"Stop it!" Justin intervened before they even go in total bitch mode.

"We're not yet done, bitch!" Camila angrily told Roxanne.

"Bring it on!" Roxanne angrily replied.

"I don't care about your petty arguments, we need the supplies now" David butted in, clearly getting impatient.

"You're really unbelievable" Ace murmured while shaking her head in disbelief.

"Fine, Ivy you'll come with us." I said with finality in my voice.

"I'll come" Axel weakly said. "It's me who led us into this."

"No, you have to rest" James said.

"No, I'll come" Axel said with much force now.

We did not disagree now since he looked so scary right now.

"So, it's James, Justin, Axel and I" I stated.

"How about us?" Camila asked me.

"All of the remaining people will stay here" I answered. "It's just to make sure we won't abandon them"

"Okay" Camila said.

"Don't worry, We won't do anything to you" Ace said with a genuine smile on her face.

"Can we borrow some knives?" James asked Ace.

"Yah sure" she said nicely.

"As if they don't have two of our knives already" David annoyingly murmured loud enough for us to hear.

James did not mind him and he walked over the kitchen and grabbed some knives.

"I left some for the others" he said. "In case something happens."

The others nodded and we started to walk towards a grocery store just around the corner. We walked around and noticed few of the zombies around. Where are they? We found the entrance and saw that it was closed with chains and a lock around the handle.

"What now?" Justin asked.

"We destroy it?" James suggested.

"No, it would attract the undead into us" I quickly shot his idea down.

"We break the glass?" James suggested again.

"No, same reason" I disagreed again.

"Why don't you share your totally great plan, Mr. Smarty pants!" He said in an annoyed tone.

"Stop it! You two are so childish!" Axel butted in.

We just glared at each other and Axel waved his hand in front of us.

"Hello! Earth to Troy and James! Hello!" He said now pissed because of the both of us. "Justin, let's go. Let's leave this two idiots here."

"No way!" James and I said at the same time.

"Wow! Now at last, you both agreed on something!" Justin said with a smirk on his face. "Nice job!" He praised Axel.

"Thank you!" Axel said. "Since you two were busy glaring with each other, Justin already unlocked the chains with his hair clip."

"Why do you have hair clips with you?" James curiously asked.

"Duh. For things like this!" He said.

"Oh my gosh!" Axel screamed.

We looked at him and just saw him with a shocked face.

"What is it?!" I asked him in worry.

"No, i just realised that he was the one who stole our class funds since they said they always find hair clips around the area" he said.

"Uh, yeah, that was me" Justin said.

"Ugh! I was blamed for that you dumbass!" Axel said unbelievably punching Justin's arm softly.

"Ouch!" Justin said in a fake hurt voice.

"Oh, sorry! I didn't mean it to be that strong" Axel said with worry in his voice.

James and I looked at each other and we shrugged. There were grunts inside the store and the undead started to go out of their hiding place.

A/N: Really sorry about the boring chapters. This is such a filler. Comment down below and also vote.
Q: What do you think about Phoebe's disappearance? Did you even like her as a character?