Something Bad

Axel's POV

I woke up lying on the sand. It's still like 4am. Thank god my watch is still working. I looked around the beach and I saw Justin killing some of the dead. He swiftly killed all of them without even trying hard. I saw one of the dead behind him and he clearly didn't notice it. I grabbed my bow and an arrow beside me and shot the dead in the head making it fall. Justin looked behind just in time as the arrow hit and he looked at me.

"Good morning!" He said with a smile.

"Hey!" I greeted him. "Why are you up this early?"

"I just can't sleep after what I heard from Charles and his family" he said in a worried tone.

"Don't beat your self up" I said as I pat his back and grabbed the arrow from the zombie that I shot awhile ago.

"How about you?" He asked me. "Why are you up so early?"

"I accidentally fell asleep on the sand" I said laughing.

"Good thing the undead didn't bother you while you were asleep" he jokingly said.

"They must've thought of me as one of them" I said chuckling.

Since I have nothing else to do, I decided to help him in clearing the beach up. These undead needs to stop from getting on shore if we want this place to be safe. One day we might just get swarmed by them while sleeping. We never know.

After a few hours, we were done and we burned all of them. We sat down and watched the sun rise, it's currently 6:15am. We just sat in silence staring at the sun rising until someone interrupted us.

"Axel" I heard Mason call out my name.

I turned my head to look at him and said, "What is it?"

"Troy asked me to ask you to move out of the room" he shyly said.

"Oh, Okay" I said nonchalantly. After what he did, this heart of mine is now locked up and no one could enter it anymore.

I stood up and said my goodbyes to Justin. I went on Troy's room and I saw him staring blankly in the window. If before I feel myself liking him more every time I see him, now all I feel is disgust. I hurriedly grabbed my things and left the room without even making a sound. I went on to look for another room and I saw a room at the farthest part of the hallway. I opened it and I walked inside. Two heartbreaks in one week, nice. I guess I took things too fast. Maybe that's the issue.

I decided to change my clothes into more comfortable ones. After changing I sat on the bed and just sighed as I layed down on the soft mattress. I just laid there staring at the ceiling until my eyelids grew heavier.

I was suddenly woken up by Ace and she told me that it's time for lunch. I guess I fell asleep thinking about how shitty my love life is. That's how boring it is. I think love is really not for me. I'll just be contented on being single. Not really.

"Hurry up! Rosa cooked for us" she excitedly said.

When I heard Rosa's name. I quickly shot up from the bed and hurriedly walked towards the table. It seems none of them ate yet.

"I see you were too hungry to dress up" Ivy said smirking.

I looked down on what I am wearing and I was just wearing an oversized sweater which reached until my the middle of my thigh and I was just wearing boxers below it. I just scratched my head and sat down. I saw Gabriel, Troy, and James staring at me but I don't know why and I just ignored them.

Here's the layout of our seats clockwise since we are using a round table today. [Charles] [Rosa] [Gabriel] [Mr. Anderson] [Phoebe] [Camila] [Ace] [Ivy] [Roxanne] [Troy] [Mason] [James] [Justin] [Me] so I sat in between Justin and Charles. I saw Troy looking at me for a second but I ignored him. I prevented myself from throwing up when Roxanne started rubbing his arms. Ew. What did I see in him anyways? Ugh. I felt someone touching my hand. I looked at the owner and realized it was Justin. He leaned in to whisper something on my ear.