Really Sorry

Someone's POV

"Sir, wake up!" A heard a man waking me up. "We have to leave."

Memories flooded in my mind. Those two knocked me out didn't they? I WILL CATCH THOSE TWO AND KILL ALL OF THEM. But first we have to leave this camp. We both went out and immediately found ourselves trapped as the undead surrounded us. He gave me a pistol and we tried shooting some infected but instead of thinning out, more infected moved towards us. In no time, we ran out of ammo and what I did next was the only way.

"No!" He shouted as I pushed him towards the infected.

The infected didn't waste their time and they grabbed him and ate him. I took this chance to flee and ran towards an opening in the wall.

"I'm really sorry, William" was all I said as I left the camp.

Tom's POV

After telling them all the things that we experienced back at the camp, everybody was silent. Thinking about it really makes me sad since we've been there for a long time and we lost a lot of people during our stay there. It was like leaving your home, or what's left of it.

"Wait, there was a man named William Rodriguez?" Ace asked all of a sudden.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Where is he?!" She asked, suddenly standing up.

"He was knocked out back at Geoff's cabin when we left" I said, confused on why she kept on asking.

"He's my father!"' She said. "We have to go back!"

"He tried to kill us and you want to come back?!" Lacy replied.

"Of course! He's my father after all!" She answered.

"No" Lacy said. "There is no way we will come back for that jerk."

"If that's the case, then I'm going back" she said. "I can't just leave him there."

"I'm coming with you" Mason said.

"Thanks" she said as they both walked back to their room. I assume, to pack.

"We are kinda running out of food" Bryan said.

"Oh, I'll go." Axel said. "I forgot that it's my turn to look for food."

"I'll come" I said. "You'll need help."

"I'll go too" Courtney said. "I need a distraction."

"Sure, you're free to come" Axel said. "Come on let's pack."

When we entered our room, we immediately packed our bags and took a short bath. When I got out of the toilet, Axel was all packed up and ready with his bow and arrows on his back and an empty duffel bag on his shoulder.

"Come on, move!" He said.

After a few minutes, I was all prepared and ready. I strapped my machete to my belt and carried the rifle I got back from the camp. I also grabbed a handful of ammos and an empty duffel bag.

"Let's go?" I asked to which he just nodded.

Before he passed through the door, I grabbed his arm and pulled him close. I stared at his eyes before I went for his lips. We kissed for a few minutes until we ran out of breath.

"What was that for?" Axel shyly asked and he turned red.

"For goodluck?" I said while smiling and went out.

"Is Courtney ready?" I asked Lacy.

"Yeah, she's waiting by the car" she answered.

"Ace and Mason?" Axel asked from behind me. Still red.

"They already left a few minutes ago" she answered. "You're ready?"

"Yeah, we'll leave" I said.

"Wait! Wait!" A little girl shouted.

A litte girl,if I remembered correctly, named Clara came running after Axel. When she reached him, he immediately carried her in his arms. He looked like her father, which got me thinking. What if he wants to have kids in the future? How can I give that to him? Sure we can adopt but it feels different if you made the kid. I know I shouldn't be thinking about this since there are zombies around us but I can't help it. Well, I just put myself on a foul mood.

"Hey!" Axel said as he snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"I said, let's go" he said. "Are you okay? You've been standing there for ages."

"Oh, yeah, yeah, I'm ready" I replied.

"Ok, bye Clara" he said as he kissed her forehead. "We'll be back soon okay?"

"Ok" she said and she ran back to her room.

"AXEL!" A loud shout was heard from the outside.

We immediately saw Sasha looking at something at a tree.

"What is it?" I asked and she pointed something from a tree.

When I turned around, I saw Courtney hanging on a tree with the rope around her neck. Axel hurriedly ran to cut the ropes off and when she dropped, I caught her. She was already cold and there was no pulse.

"She's dead" I announced. "She's gone."

Just then, the others started coming out of the house to check what was the commotion all about and they all gasped when they saw what happened.

"What happened?" Lacy asked as she knelt down beside me.

"She hung herself" I whispered, suddenly becoming drained. "What happened, Sasha?"

"A while ago I was taking care of our remaining chicken and she asked me if I have a rope" she stated. "I was confused and I asked why but she said Axel needs it so I gave it to her. I didn't know that she would use it to hang herself. I'm sorry."

"She was depressed" Ryuki said. "After Heather disappeared, she became depressed. I would also be depressed if it weren't for Sky who told me not to lose hope if she dies."

Silence took over us and we just dug a grave for her to place her there.

"You alright?" Axel asked me as he pats my back. "We'll go tomorrow."

"Yeah, let's rest for now" I said.

When we go back to our room, we laid down quietly on our bed and Axel snuggled beside me. He hugged me tight and I wouldn't know what to do if I lose him too. Probably the same as Courtney. I can't lose him, ever.

"Hey, you're still thinking about her, aren't you?" He asked.

"Not her. You." I said. "I just don't know what to do if I lose you. I'd probably do what Courtney did."

"Hey, don't say that!" He said and he slapped my chest. "That's bad! And besides, I'll never go. I told you and Clara a million times that I'll.never.ever.leave.you."

"I love you" I said it to him for the first time.

It must've shocked him since he was speechless for a few seconds before replying.

"Took you long enough" he said. "I love you too."

We kissed for a while until we ran out of breath.

"Come on, let's sleep before one thing leads to another." He said while giggling.

"Agreed."