Chapter 4 | Angry Cleaning Up

"You're hairs a mess, both of you." I growl, watching as Jules and Ian look at me. Their hair shiny under the kitchen lights and I know for a fact it's not a clean shiny.

"We take showers."

"How though?" I ask, and they both look at one another.

"We...we just let the water wet us then we get out-."

"You nasty ass Omegas!" I cry, standing as I run my thumbs over my temples. I need to calm down.

"Is that not how you take a shower?" Ian asks, and I look at him like he's the stupidest person in the world.

"What do you think? You both may have been living in the streets for almost all your life but you have to remember how to take a shower. You just have to!" I yell, Jules jumping at the sudden rise of my voice.

I sigh.

"You two, will be coming somewhere with me."

"Where?" Jules asks excitedly, hopping up from the seat.

"A place that will fix the both of you. To make you look presentable, nice even." When I say this they both smile, nodding as I roll my eyes.

But when we arrive there they both are less ecstatic then ten minutes ago.

"I don't want her to cut my hair." Ian says bluntly, shaking his head as she already washed it. Jules gladly let his be cut and it's not coming out badly either.

"You can't say no to me because I'm a Beta. I'm above you so your opinion is irrelevant." She says, and I glare at her, making her flinch.

"No one asked for you to say anything. Just cut his hair." I growl, and she nods.

"Yes ma'am." She starts cutting his hair and I walk over to Jules. He has a big smile on his face while the guy cuts his hair. I was almost tempted to smile, that's how contagious his smile is.

"Are you liking the new hairdo that I picked Jules?"

"Yes! Thank you very much! I never thought that my hair could feel this light! Almost like clouds - it even smells like man spray! Ooh! Can I dye it blue - no white! Maybe-."

"How about brown?" I say, and he looks at me as his excitement grows bigger in his eyes.

"Right now?!"

"No. I mean, the next time you get your hair done."

He twisted towards me in the chair, making the guy curse under his breath as he had to move spots to finish. It made me almost chuckle how he had to work around him.

"There'll be a...next time?" He said, sounding like he didn't believe me. I didn't even believe myself.

Ugh! Why am I being so nice to him?

"There won't be if you don't start getting money."

"From where? I work for you, and you don't give Ian and I anything."

I fold my arms, making me realize he has realized he's not being paid.

"Well starting tomorrow you'll get your first paycheck-."

"YAYYYYY!" He cheered, hopping up from the seat, the guy grabbing Jules shoulder and forcing him back in the chair." Sorry." He says, the guy rolling his eyes.

"But - and only but - if you can make my coffee without spilling anything. If not, you can forget all about the check." Jules face becomes still, his hand going into a salute position.