Chapter 20 | Blown

I hug the twins, laying between them as Edward's words haunted me almost.

'I know love. You don't. That's why you are so hung up on hurting others. Because - you might not know this yourself - but you are clueless, when it comes to love. 'Cause no one has truly ever loved you.'

If I didn't love than why am I snuggling up with the twins?

You know why.

"Shut up." I sneer.

"I didn't say anything!" Jules whined.

"Not you..." I mumble.

That voice has come back ever since that fight Edward and I had. It says sly things and encourages me sometimes. But it's cunning and mocking and yet, I like hearing it.

"Do you both think I love you?" I ask.

I feel the fidget, making me gulp.

"You've never said it - not that we need to hear it! It's just...you can be so mean..." Jules says, and I sigh.

"I...it's a habit."

"Well fix it." Ian snapped, making me grin.

"I'm trying." Are you?" Yes. I am trying. It's harder than you think. Especially when you spent a long point of your life hating Omegas and weak people."

"No one's perfect." Ian points out, and I roll onto my stomach. I look at the two, seeing them both identical. But...by I knew which was which. Even though their faces were the same, they weren't the same...

"I don't kiss you two often...do I?"

When I say this they both blush furiously. I smile, knowing they agree.

"You don't have to do something you don't-."

I slowly crept to Ian, smirking as he froze mid-sentence. His eyes stayed on mine, suddenly seeing his pupils dilate slowly... That's a first. Gabriel's never did that...

"What were you saying?" I say breathlessly, and before he could speak I pressed my lips onto his.

His lips becoming stiff as I kissed him. But the more we kissed they became less stiff, resulting in him going easily. My hands cradling cheek as we kissed. But I felt something hovering.

"You can touch me." I murmur, looking at Ian. His hands hovered, then they gripped my waist.

"I want to join in too!" I look, seeing Jules sitting on his legs, looking eagerly as his hands hid something that I'm guessing is himself.

"Come on." I grabbed his hand, pulling him in as we began to kiss. In doing so I suddenly felt Ian kissing my neck, and my neck has always been the most sensitive part of my body.

It was...unusual.

I would usually tend to not try and engage in anything that involves all of us. Lips. Bodies. Touching...

We somehow switched fluently, Ian and I kissing now as Jules kissed the other side of my neck.

In doing so Ian's tongue bumped my lips, and I it as I slowly felt his tongue in my mouth. Us kissing like we've kissed before, and it shocked me how easily this was going.

Then suddenly I was shoved onto my back, scaring me when they were both hovering above me. But they looked different.

Bigger...more intimidating...looking like men is actually have sex with... Because they both turned half way, like I did when I was with Edward.

Becoming bigger and stronger and taller. But they make it work, the fur not even there.

"What are you two doing?" I asked, Ian smirking.