Chapter 21 | Broken...

Dimitri...🔝
Month later...

"I think you look great."

"Seriously?"

"Would I lie to you?"

"Hmm...no."

I smile, side-hugging Dimitri as we walked beside one another. I suddenly stopped, rolling my eyes as I looked over my shoulder.

"Ian! Jules! Walk faster!" I shout, both of them catching up as they pouted." And fix your faces. We're going somewhere important and I can't have you two looking like I'm babysitting you both."

"Even if you were, you're one hot of a babysitter." Dimitri whispered into my ear, and I smiled as I looked away, my cheeks getting warm.

We get to the restaurant, a line outside since this place you had to have reservations. Some people were losers trying to convince the head to let them in. Or there was people like us who earned our way in.

"Can you get us a seat if I'm not back in time? I forgot my coat."

Dimitri nods, and we hug as I turn away, walking back.

I am not surprised by the feet that follow me.

"Why are you doing this?!" I roll my eyes, turning to face the two as their faces were in agony.

"I'm not doing anything-."

"Yes you are!"

"You started dating Dimitri. You act like we're nothing. It's like...we're your Mates...but we aren't." Ian clarifies, rubbing the back of his neck.

"You both are overreacting. You both are living with me-."

"So does he."

"You both have a nice job working alongside me-."

"So does he."

"You both love me-."

"So does he!" They wail, and I get to the car as I unlock it. Grabbing my furry coat as I lock it, walking back.

"Adele! We are your Mates! Dimitri is...is just poop! Can't you see?! You're gonna at some point not love us anymore!" Jules chided, making me roll my eyes again.

I always roll my eyes when I'm around them.

"Don't be over dramatic. We're Mates, I could never not love you anymore. Now stop that nonsense! This place is serious and so am I and you two need to do the same!" I bark, both of them rolling their eyes as we get to Dimitri right when we're in front.

"There you are! We have a reserved area." Is all he says and the receptionist raises his eyebrows." Cats can't swim." He says, and the receptionist jumps.

He nods, gesturing for us to follow as someone else replaces his spot. Thank goodness these things have the stupidest ways to getting in.

As we walk along I notice that we get to the kitchen doors. He opens it, and we walk through the massive kitchen, shocking me at how extravagant a kitchen was.

We suddenly got to a another door, and once he opened it I saw people I haven't seen a while.

Once we were inside everyone smiled, the music coming on as there was another restaurant...inside the restaurant.

Dimitri high-dived some people as we went along, me smiling at some women that said hello.

But then there was these two, who happened to be the only Omegas in here. And everyone in here could feel, look, and tell they were Omegas.

Because of this, I know how people work. The way people's eyes trailed along when they saw them I stepped back, grabbing them two.