Chapter 25 | Our Friends

I have decided that I'm going to fix the book up to this chapter. Because I know I ended it abruptly, still don't know why, but I did.

So I decided to make it realistic and right. Because, come on! I don't think you'd get back with someone just like that after everything Adele did to them.

Right now, I am starting over from right here. Hope you are cool with that!

I'M BACK!!!!! Luv ya!!!!! 😁😜🤪

"Who the hell are these monkey-lookin' freaks?"

I look at the twins as they smile at these two men that sit at my island in the kitchen. Snacking on my food that I just restocked after I just came back from the hospital.

I am trying my best not to take my anger out on them, but it's hard when these grown men are eating all my food!

"They're are friends. When we weren't with you, we became friends with these two in the city." Jules explains, smiling as one of them belches.

"Name's Antonio." The one with the blonde tips said, nodding towards the other guy." That is my lil'bro Lorenzo."

I give them a look of distaste, walking towards them as I snatched up my food that was left.

"Who do you two think you are?" I sneer at them, the twins looking at me with confusion.

"They're friends," Ian exclaims, folding his arms," You act like we can't have friends. We may be Mates again but if you still think you can treat us the way you did before, you're mistaken."

I sneer, facing the other way so that I can hold back my big mouth.

"Is this the woman who you two said was the devils apprentice?"

I whip my head back, seeing Jules blushing as Antonio looks at me. A smirk on his face as he knows what's going on with the three of us.

"I never said that-."

"Yes you did." Lorenzo stood, going to the fridge as he grabbed a Coke." You said you left her and wanted to do things your own way. Because she was a bully-."

"Shut up, the both of you!" I growl, the both of them looking at me with a frown.

"You know we're Alphas too, right?" They say, and I roll my eyes.

"That doesn't mean shit to me. I'm still the Head Alpha of all of you. Just to let you know, I have the authority to rip your damn heads off. You are in my territory-."

I stop, seeing Jules shaking his head at me. For some reason I instinctively stop talking so that I don't pass my boundaries.

Shaking my head, all I can do at this moment is keep my thoughts to myself. I'm not gonna get anywhere saying what I want. Since those monkey-lookin' freaks are their friends, I can't attack them.

I'm the queen of insults and I can bring you down without even touching you. So the fact that I can't do that right now is pissing me off.

But I look at all four of them, seeing that their wearing similar clothes. Making me frown at the tight shirts and making the twins look skinnier.

"What the hell are you all wearing?" I ask as kindly as possible, the twins smiling as they pat their chests.

"We decided we wanted to go outside and explore the city. Going to do cool things like tricks we learned-."