Chapter 27 | Startling

"What the bloody hell?!"

I storm towards the twins, but walk around them as I edge closer to Lorenzo and Antonio. Seeing their little bitchy smirks as I cane closer, but none of them expected for me to yank my hand back and slap the shit out of Antonio's face.

"Dude!" Lorenzo shoved me back, but I ended up slapping him too. Angry out of my mind at what they did to my twins. They didn't need this to happen to them, yet it did.

I face them, seeing Jules frowning and I gasp. Just staring at it makes me want to cry.

"Your hair!" I cry, yanking Jules towards me, staring at the top of his hair. Seeing blonde covering his brown locks as well as Ian's.

"You like?" He ran his fingers through it, smirking." Lorenzo suggested it would make us look cooler."

"Cooler? You were cooler before!"

"How so?" Ian asked, and I sighed.

"Because you two looked foreign and all. Now you look - I'm going to kill those two! They didn't ask for my permission!" I face Antonio and Lorenzo, the both of them looking amused by all of this.

These two just want to piss me off and it's fucking working. I usually try to be calm in most situations and be cool as a cucumber, but these two just make it so hard to do so! These bitches are fucking pissing me the fuck off!

"Of all colors you two could've chosen. You choose the one I will notice the most. You two just want to provoke me. To piss me off." I sneer, Antonio smiling as he played with his blond hair.

"We don't try. It just sorta happens. Besides, they wanted blonde. Makes them stand out in my opinion-."

"You're opinion is irrelevant to me." I say bluntly, making him roll his eyes." You two have no respect for me and for the fact that I'm Mates with those two-."

"Okay? Of course we don't respect an abuser."

I growl, being pulled back as I see Ian giving me a warning look. Having me calm down as I sneer in annoyance.

"Antonio, thanks for helping us get our hair dyed. Lorenzo thanks for getting us home. But don't start something that doesn't need to be started." He says, and I smirk. Watching as they shrug, nodding.

"Sorry. Just defending you."

"I understand." He mumbles, glancing at me but facing them again." See you."

The two of them hug, Lorenzo nodding as they walked off. Ian facing me as did Jules, both of them missing Antonio look back at Ian. His eyes giving a...look I see some guys give to their girlfriends - oh hell no.

"Ian." I look at him, seeing him frowning.

"What?"

"What aren't you telling me?" I ask, and he looks over his shoulder and looks confused.

"I don't know. I have nothing to tell."

"Antonio?"

"Yeah?"

"And you?"

"Yeah?"

I glare at him, seeing him still looking like he was lost. Maybe he doesn't know, can't tell. But I saw that, that...look. Antonio is into Ian. His bitch ass.

"I'm hungry." Jules says out of nowhere, and I look at him as he still plays with his hair." Can we go get something to eat?"

"You didn't go eat with those two?" I asked, hearing the jealousy in my voice.