Chapter 23 | Tears

THIS IS YOUR CHRISTMAS GIFT 🎁 MERRY CHRISTMAS🎄!!!

I sat up quickly, examining my surroundings.

Obviously I was in my room. Clearly.

I looked, seeing I was in my working clothes, so I must've sleep walked here.

Sighing in disappointment, I threw my achy legs over the bed. My head pulsing for some odd reason.

I covered my eyes, trying my best to fight back tears once more.

"You don't listen! I told you, it's obvious forks and spoons don't go in the same row!" I freeze, afraid I misheard.

I stood, walking slowly as I looked through the tiny creak of my door. I didn't see anything but legs lounging.

"Well I'm sorry, that's why I don't wash dishes, thank you very much."

"Jules...?" I whisper, opening the door and suddenly I see the two of them.

Jules lays on my couch, smiling brightly. I look to Ian, seeing him at the counter with gloves on. He waves, looking at a plate once more and putting it in the sink in disgust.

"Is this real?" I whimper, Jules shrugging.

"Do you have ten fingers?" He asks, his eyebrows raised.

I look, counting.

1...2...3...4..5..6..7

I look up, seeing that he's still there. Ian scratches at the plate earnestly.

8...9...10...

I look back up, and they both are crying.

"I feel like shit!" Jules wails, rushing to me. But suddenly he's dust before he reaches me. Ian gasps, suddenly becoming dust too.

I like at their dust, crouching down and feeling Jules dust. Then suddenly it comes up, smacking me in the face. Causing me to choke wildly as I lose my position, landing on my ass.

I cough, trying to get the dust away. My eyes burning like hell, my nostrils becoming dry and my ears popped.

Then-

I jolt up, coughing and I see I'm in a hospital. There's actual people here...

Real...living people. I count my fingers: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 - okay I'm awake.

I see Darren and he rushes to my aid.

"Are you okay?! You didn't come to work for three days and I worried so - when I got to your place - you were on the ground not breathing - I was screaming-!"

He took deep breaths, and I'm surprised to see Gabriel and Ivo. Gabriel comes, resting his hand on mine.

"Are you okay?"

"Clearly not." I hear myself, my voice cracked and faint and tight. My throat squeezes, almost feeling like I am close to crying.

Only three people came, and I hate two of them.

"Darren told me that you were and I had to come so." Ivo says, walking up with his head held high. I sneer, wishing those two would leave.

"I just want to be alone."

"You don't need to be alone. That's the number one reason why you were down! The doctors said you're dying from a broken heart, literally - Wolf wise."

I believe it.

Look at me! I'ma mess!

"They said if they or you don't find your Mates, you will die."

"That's fine."

"What?!" Darren cries in shock. I plop back on the pillow, sighing.

"I said that's fine. You won't find them. You don't think I've tried? They hate me - and I don't blame them. Just...just go away..."

I wave them off weakly, catching a glimpse of a pissed off Ivo.

"I guess you were right." I find myself saying. Ivo looks, and I nod. Feeling a tear trickle down my face." I'm always picking up strays. No one is going to love me...I'm fine."

I close my eyes, fighting back all my tears.

"I don't need anyone."

****

"Stop shoving me!"

The two men walked inside Ivo's place, grinning from ear to ear.

Ivo stomped down the hall to them, pissed that two nuggets could make his Adele have a broken heart. He wanted them to hurt, to feel how she felt. Because, to him, they clearly didn't care.

But it was the opposite.

They could feel Adele slowly breaking down each day. That feeling of a sudden collapse made them jolt, like there was an earthquake - when there really wasn't one.

They both sat down at a chair, Ivo appearing exactly when they were seated.

"Why did you call us here?"

"Yeah! You said if we don't you'd track us down and kill us."

Ivo sneered, disgusted.

"You both know why I called you." He hissed, and the twins looked at one another.

They did.

"We can't do anything about that-."

"She's dying," Ivo said harder so that it'd go through their thick skulls," Adele is dying of a broken heart because you both broke the Bond. Not one of you, but both you. At the same time. And you say she was evil..."

"We never said she was evil!" Jules stood up quick, shaking his head." We left because-."

"You didn't get her? Because she was mean? Being a bully? Want me to call the Waahbulance?! Get over yourselves! Don't you see?!" Ivo glared at them, seeing that they knew what was happening. They just were to much of a coward to face up to it. Because they know they're the reason.

"Listen up you short ass bitches," Ivo grabbed them both by the collars of their shirts, yanking them forward as they both looked at him with fear," You both will go to Adele, hear her out, and make love and YAAAY! You both say she's the bully...you both the bullies for doing this when you know she was hurting."

"That's not fair!" Jules cries, his eyes watering as he knew that was the truth. Adele needed them, but they tried putting it behind them. Thought it'd ease over...but it didn't.

"Adele isn't usually like this-."

"Yeah because you midgets broke her heart - now go fix it!" Ivo snapped, throwing them back against their seats. They both glanced at one another, not sure what to do.

They could go fix this whole thing and start over...

But why suffer through the pain again...?

"It's the right thing to do..." Ian murmurs, and Jules sighs in agreement.

"Fine."

😲