4

Jungkook (Jungshook) POV

Everyone yelped, but Taehyung, he just feel limp. "He was mine," Jimin growled, Hoseok eyed me. "You can have him after baby," Yoongi licked his lips and opened his mouth. He was about to take a bite before Taehyung shot his eyes open. Yoongi was holding his shoulder and pulling his head, Taehyung used this to his advantage. He threw himself, breaking out of Yoongi's grip, flipping over him and kicking Yoongi down in the process. "The fuck was that?" Jimin yelled at Taehyung, who just stood there like nothing happened. Yoongi got up, I had moved next to Taehyung. 

"Is he up to your standards?" I ask Hoseok nods. "You can stop testing him then," I eye Yoongi, who just sinks down. "I really did want to have a taste," Jimin licks his lip slightly. "Well too bad, that wasn't what we had agreed on, it was you can test the new comers, not kill them." Jimin backed off. I felt two eyes burn into my head, "your such a fucking bitch," Taehyung growls at me. Hoseok laughs, "well we'll get going, I don't think I want to stay around and get my ass kicked, we'll you guys later," Hoseok walks off with everyone else.

"Does this happen with everyone of your new guests?" Taehyung asks. I nod, "there's a lot of baggage that comes with living with a vampire, and if you can't defend yourself then you pretty much can't live with one without always considering the thought of death." Taehyung just looks at me, "I think I'll do just fine," he says. "Where did you learn to do that?" I ask, Taehyung looks at me then looks down. "My family..." he trails off, I grab his chin, making him look at me. "They used to be... vampire h-hunters," he whispers.

I drop my hand, I could tell Taehyung was uncomfortable. "Y-your not..." I trail off, Taehyung looks up at me, "I was disowned from my family because I couldn't kill one. I just saw the look on it's face, and I knew that all the things my family told me about vampires wasn't true. They told me that if I couldn't kill one they would kick me out, I left them to go pack my bags." Taehyung was almost crying.

I took him up to my bedroom. "Tae, what is your full name?" I ask, "Kim Taehyung," he answers. "I mean your birth name," I correct. "Bac Jisung," Taehyung whispers, "you changed everything about yourself, including your name?" I ask. Taehyung nods, "I removed all evidence of me being connected to them, I am ashamed of my family," he practically spits at the mention of his family. I hug Taehyung, "you're not a monster, your not like your family," I whisper into his ear. Taehyung hugs me back. "Well, you know my story, now what's yours?" Taehyung asks.

We pull away, "my story is long, and I didn't get to where I am now with ease. When my parents were still around there was a big rush to get vampires out of the cities, villages, because we were worth less. We were a threat to man kind apparently, even though there was only a few of the blood thirsty vampires. Our family was pretty well hidden, we wouldn't go out without long clothing on so they couldn't see that we were see through. We never hunted during the day and we never hunted in the city. Yes it was hard but we would've been burn or impaled with a stake.

Eventually people started noticing that we were different, they started to follow us, spy on us, until one of our neighbours noticed that we were see through by looking through our window. At this point my parents had already built this house, far enough from the city not to be found but close enough so that we could go back in the night and grab our left things. Well our neighbourhood joined together and broke into our house, with stakes. 

I was old enough to live on my own, my parents told me to run, t-they were k-killed that night, both of them impaled with a stake, I only just managed to get out of that death house. While walking to my house I met Seokjin, he had also run away from his vampire hunting family, and he said he would take care of me.