8

Jungkook POV

I wake up, my sleeping kitten was curled up next to me, quietly snoring. I kiss his forehead, remembering last night. Taehyung starts to stir, I bring him closer to my chest, "ngh! Kookie my back hurts..." he trails off, "and my ass," he says quietly. I giggle softly and peck is head again. "That's what a cutie little tease like you gets," I smirk, Taehyung bites my neck a little, "yah! Who's the vampire here?" I ask. Taehyung looks me in the eye and sticks out his tongue, "don't think that blood kink you had last night went unnoticed," he whispers. 

I blush deeply, "if you ever use that anywhere else I swear to god I will kill you," I threaten playfully, "like how you killed me last night? I could deal with that." I could tell Taehyung knew what he was doing. "Your lucky you're cute or you'd probably be dead," I mumble, "dead because you didn't clean me up like how we did after-" I cut him off with my lips.

Taehyung shrinks down, "not so forward when it actually comes to doing it huh kitten?" I tease, Taehyung playfully pushes me. We hear a knock on the door, "Jungkook, there is someone here... I think you have some explaining," Seokjin says sternly. I instantly know who it is, Taehyung tenses and moves closer to me. "Wake up Emily, lock all the doors and then come back up here," I order. Seokjin nods and leaves the room. I sit up, pulling Taehyung onto my lap, "we have to tell them," I whisper. Taehyung nods, "I know, I knew this day would come as soon as I woke up in this place," he sighs.

A few minutes later, Seokjin and Emily walk into the room, "first of all, I have a question, how does this random guy know where we live, why does he want us and why does he know Tae's dead name?" Seokjin asks. "Slow down, Taehyung," I look over at him. "Bac Sejun, he is who you were talking to, he is my brother. I wouldn't say I have the best relationship with my family, but when they want something, they always manage a way to find me, they'll always find a way to the person the want.

It's no something I'm proud of, it's not something I've done under the name 'Kim Taehyung' but I have had to help them in the past. Once they get a hold of you, they have a hold of your whole family. Whatever Sejun wants, it's not good, and it's probably a last measure." Seokjin looks down.

"Are you saying that they want something from us, and they are going to do something sick like kill our families if we don't do it for them?" Emily asks. Taehyung nods, "they say they'll kill my granddad in front of me and then me, since my granddad is also like me, in that he wont kill a vampire." I look out my window, I could already feel that he was out there. "I don't like this, what are we going to do?" I ask. "What can you do? These guys are some serious vampire hunters, they don't give a shit about who they hurt!"

Emily sighs and stands up, "well I'm going to go meet this Bac Sejun, and don't call me insane cause you two are coming with me while Jungkook stays up here. Follow my lead, and don't fuck anything up for me, okay?" We nod. Emily walks out the door, "Taehyung, just stay here, this is something you would need past experience to do," Seokjin sighs. I pull Taehyung closer to me.

"What are they going to do?" Taehyung asks after a few seconds of silence. "We've had plenty of vampire hunters come to our door, they've done this before, and well whatever they do works because I'm still here." Taehyung hugs my waist, I feel tears start to wet my shirt, I pick up Taehyung's chin. "They shouldn't be down there alone, Sejun is ruthless, and I think he only backed off yesterday cause he saw you were pissed and meant business," Taehyung says. I kiss away Taehyung's tears, "I think when Em walks out of the room like she owns the place she means business," I hug Taehyung.