7

Taehyung POV (M)

I bust open the door, Jungkook was standing with his back to me facing the mirror. He was only wearing a loose towel around his waist. Jungkook turns around, my face was a tomato now, for sure. "Naughty one I have, don't I?" He asks no one in particular, I felt like if I moved my legs would give way. Jungkook walks up to me and grabs my chin, "we aren't so cocky now, are we?" Jungkook whispers. My ability to speak had left me, I was still processing how an angel is in front of me. Jungkook slowly presses our lips together, I respond right away. Jungkook's hands wrap around my waist, he pulls me in closer, grinding his leg against my crotch. I whimper when Jungkook licks my bottom lip. 

"Does my baby like that?" He whispers against my lips, I still hadn't found my ability to speak so I just whimpered quietly. Jungkook slams his lips against mine once again, pushing his tongue into my mouth. I let him dominate; I feel his hands trail down to my thighs, he strokes the back on my thighs. "Jump," he orders, I do as I am told and suddenly lifted. He carries me out the bathroom, his tongue still in my mouth. Jungkook slams me against the wall, pain shoots up my back momentarily. "Did I hurt you baby?" Jungkook asks, "mhm," I say quietly. "Your back wont be the only thing hurting in the morning."

Jungkook pulls away, saliva still connecting us. He starts to leave butterfly kisses going down to my neck. He stops at my collar bone and sucks and licks it, sending shivers down my body. Jungkook goes to my neck and starts sucking, making sure to leave hickeys. Jungkook goes back down to my collar bone and licks all the way up to my jaw. "Fuck this shirt," he whispers, tearing my shirt off my body. Jungkook's grip around my thighs tighten as he sees my exposed chest. I feel a bulge start to grow against my crotch.

"Fuck baby your so cute," he whispers into my neck, kissing it. Suddenly my ability to speak is granted, "mhm daddy," I whisper quietly. Jungkook grips even harder, as if he didn't I would fall away from him. His face emerges from my neck, "who's are you?" He asks, "daddy's," I say and lick my lip slightly. Jungkook attacks my lips again, taking me away from the wall and throwing me on the bed. Jungkook bites my bottom lip and drains some blood from it, "damn, you taste even better," he whispers, grinding our clothed members together.

I bring our lips together, Jungkook's hands trail down to my belt, undoing it and pulling both my jeans and boxers down to my ankles. I yelp and try to cover myself, "baby, your beautiful, don't cover yourself," Jungkook reassures, grabbing my hands and moving them out the way. I wrap my legs around Jungkook's waist and grind our hips against each other, only to kick the only towel covering Jungkook. "I really do have a naughty one," Jungkook whispers huskily in my ear, nibbling my ear, making me moan. "Fuck baby, your moans are like heaven," he groans, "daddy," I moan sexily. 

I flip us over, done with the playful kissing, Jungkook was taken back by my action. I go to Jungkook's hips and lick all the way up his chest, he whimpered. I go back to Jungkook's member and lick it slightly. I go to the bottom of his member and lick all the way up. "F-fuck baby," Jungkook moans. I tease him a little bit more before taking him whole. "Ah! F-f-fuck! Shit! F-fuck!" Jungkook groans. I start bobbing my head up and down.

Jungkook's hands pull on my hair, "shit... y-you never told me you were good at this," Jungkook groans. I moan on his member, and start deep throating him, tears pricking in my eyes as his member hits the back on my mouth. "Holy... what the... fuck!" Jungkook moans, I moan more, making Jungkook moan even more. "Baby... I'm g-going to-" he didn't get to finish. I taste the bitter taste of his cum. I go up to his mouth and smash our lips together. 

Jungkook POV

I could taste myself in our kiss. "Baby, do you need so relief?" I ask him, Taehyung moans in response, kissing my neck, leaving me some hickeys. I flip us over again, I look into Taehyung's eyes, they are filled with lust. I smirk and get up, going to a draw and pulling out a cock ring, "well only good boys get to come," I whisper in his ear and put the cock ring on him, turning it one. Taehyung moans, his eyes half closed, just him looking like this was making me hard again. "Turn over," I order, Taehyung simply obeys. I start kissing Taehyung's neck, "pick a number between one and ten," I whisper into his ear as I kiss his neck.

"f-five," Taehyung moans. I smirk and slap his ass, hard. "Now count," I order, "one..." Taehyung whimpers. I slap his ass again, "two..."

-

-

-

"f-five," Taehyung groans, his ass, now red. I get even harder as this sight in front of me. "Get on your hands and knees," I order. He does as I told, his ass facing me. I kiss it, and then push my tongue in without warning. I hear Taehyung moan loudly, I dip my tongue in and out. "F-fuck," Taehyung whispers. "Swearing?" I ask and turn it up a notch on this cock ring. I dip my tongue back in, hitting his prostate. Taehyung collapses, his arms obviously giving out, he shivers as he goes through something like his third dry orgasm. 

"Aww, would my baby like his daddy to fuck him?" I ask, whispering it huskily into his ear. Taehyung nods. I go down to his milky thighs and start kissing them, leaving some hickeys, "you are so beautiful," I whisper, kissing his thighs again. I sit Taehyung up, positing him in my legs, I take the cock ring off his member. Taehyung whimpers in relief, "ride me baby," I whisper, I lift up Taehyung up. He lowers himself onto my member, moans fill the room. He gets used to my size and starts bouncing up and down on my member. 

He gets faster, making us both moan more. I felt a familiar hot pool grow in my stomach but Taehyung's energy was leaving him. I flip us and take control, thrusting hard and deep into Taehyung, hitting his prostate. I look at his messy state, I could feel my high coming. "Daddy, I'm going to," Taehyung moans but comes hard over both of us. He tightens around my member, throwing me over the edge, I thrust hard into him, coming, I ride it out as much as I could. Filling Taehyung to the brim with cum. 

I fall on him, panting. Taehyung pants a bit. I start to pull out but Taehyung puts his legs around me, "n-no stay," he whimpers. "Doesn't it hurt?" I ask, "n-no, it doesn't, " Taehyung whispers and he starts to blush. Taehyung grinds his hips on me, I lick his lips, and move a bit on him. Taehyung licks his lips and exposes his neck. I go down and let my fangs push into the two small holes already defined on his neck.

I drain some of the blood from him, and start to thrust in him again. "D-daddy!" Taehyung moans, and with that word I pull out and slam right back into him, making us both moan. I thrust in him, Taehyung moans my name. I thrust faster and wrap my hand around his member, and start pumping him to my thrusts. We start to get really fast, "c-crap," Taehyung whispers. I thrust in him at animal speeds. "Daddy, I'm going to-" Taehyung comes again, he get tight around me again. I thrust in him a few more times, coming inside of him.

I pull out and fall next to him. "L-lets get cleaned up," I pant. Taehyung nods, "I don't think I can w-walk," he pants. I nod and pick him up, taking him to the shower.

___End___

Hey guys so this is really late (like three weeks) I should be updating every day now that I'm back home and I've finish unpacking and crap like that. 

I have been receiving so much love from you guys lately! Like I'll check my wattpad and there will be something like 800 notifications! And while I am really happy and so thankful, a lot of these notifications are comments. I like to respond to every comment I get, but that is really time consuming (I really sound like such an asshole right now) but what I'm trying to say is that I really do love all the love I get from you guys I can't respond to every comment I get a lot. It is so time consuming and takes something like and hour to two hours to respond to every comment. This isn't me saying I won't stop responding, it just might not be every comment.

I'm sorry if your comment is left out but I still read all the comments!

See ya luvs - Kookie