11

Jungkook POV

I start running, well trying. The maze had been completely annihilated, bits of the hedge are everywhere and not mention the massive holes in the ground. Taehyung's smell grows stronger with every step I take, I start to freak out when I see blood on the floor. There was a giant hole in the ground, bigger than the others, it must've been where the actual bullet or whatever hit landed. Taehyung's body wasn't there thankfully. But there was a lot of blood, I see bits of his clothes, I start to really freak out. "TAEHYUNG!" I scream at the top of my lungs, looking around. I look up, the Bacs where getting ready for another attack. It was impossible to see anything on the ground. 

I look around, there was something moving on the floor around where the pastel pink bench used to be. I start to run, as much as I could, toward the movement. A person emerged, it was Taehyung. I feel my heart slowly calm. Taehyung stretches up, his shirt pretty much gone, I run up and hug him. Taehyung falls in my arms, blood stains my shirt; I pick him up bridal style and carry him back. The Bacs are back at the balcony, there is more of them, all holding their weapons. I try to run faster, also trying not to hurt Taehyung. I start to see the opening the ground, Jimin is waiting there. 

I dive inside the protective hole, just as the second attack explodes behind me. I put Taehyung down, catching my breath. "He's badly wounded, but alive," I say, trying to catch my breath. Jimin drops to the floor, stroking his hair and looking at his wounds, I feel tears well up in my eyes, just looking at Taehyung's state. "He only wanted to save us," Seokjin starts to cry. I shake my head, "he's not dead yet, and he's not dying. Not without me at least," I growl. I pick up Taehyung. "Come on, we can't stay here, sooner or later the Bacs will come out to find us," I start to walk down the long passage. Everyone trails behind me.

-

-

-

-

We emerge at the other end of the passage way, the sky had turned dark. I finally put Taehyung down on the soft green grass. He groans in pain a bit, Seokjin tenses then sighs. "He's alive..." Namjoon sighs with relief, "no shit," I growl, looking around, checking for dangers. "Wow, Jungkook," Hoseok says. I turn my head, "what?" I snap, "Jungkook calm down," Hoseok says, putting his hands up. I turn back to Taehyung, he winces as I try to move him, "we can't move him right now," I sigh angrily. Namjoon puts his hand on my shoulder, "Jungkook, we know your angry at the Bacs, but you can't take that anger out on us. Get your act together," Namjoon hisses. I sigh, falling back, I look down at Taehyung, pain was written in big bold letters all over his face. 

There was a few minutes of silence, no know knew what to say, Taehyung was in no state to move, I was so scared he would break if the wind so much as blew on him. "What do we do know?" Jimin asks, looking around. "We have no where to go," Yoongi adds, I pull my hair a bit, "wait..." Taehyung must have had a place before I took him. "Taehyung was living somewhere before he lived with me, we can go there," I suggest. "You don't know where that is dumb ass," Emily snorts. I look down at Taehyung, "why did you make it sound like you did?" Yoongi asks, "cause I do," Emily casually says. My ears perk, "how do you know that?" I question, "Taehyung and I were talking, and he told me about his past and stuff, and that also involved his house address." 

Emily leads the way to Taehyung's home, she also remembers where Taehyung kept the spare key. We get in his house, it was very well kept, with a layer of dust covering it due to Taehyung's absence. I lay Taehyung on the couch, he groans again, rolling over. "What are we going to do?" Namjoon asks, "Taehyung pretty much declared war on all the humans," Namjoon points out, "I don't think we will be able to stay here long." Taehyung groans and his eyes flutter open. "T-Taehyung?" I could barley speak. He looks right past me, "mhm," he groans, holding his head, falling back. "Taehyung are you okay?" Seokjin asks, Taehyung doesn't answer, he covers his face with his hands and ignores us. "Taehyung, are you okay?" Seokjin repeats. "I'm fine." His words sliced the air thick air, and then going stale. "Why are we here?" He asks sharply, cutting the thick air once again. "It was the only place we could go."

"It isn't safe here," Taehyung says, his tone softening a small bit. I could tell Yoongi was pretty pissed at Taehyung's attitude, "Tae, watch your attitude," Yoongi growls lowly. Taehyung sighs and gets up, without flinching, "Taehyung, you need to rest, you must be hurt, you were kind of exploded into oblivion." Taehyung looks down, lifting up what was left of his shirt, there was only scars left of where big gashes used to be. 

Everyone just sat there, just a few minutes ago, Taehyung was bleeding out in the middle of no where. Now all that was left was a few big scars. Taehyung, he was supernatural?

___End___

I am seriously pushing to get these chapters out again, last chapter is coming up fast and there will be a time skip in the next chapter cause I'm lazy as hell and also there is like a 5 year difference.

I have some pretty big projects coming up for wattpad, but I also need to study so I probably won't update next week. 

I announce some stuff for my big project for wattpad a little bit later, so just keep your eye out!

See ya luvs - Kookie