6

Jungkook POV

Our faces were only centimeters apart. I closed my eyes and so did Taehyung, and then I could start to feel his soft lips on mine. My heart was racing, I couldn't believe this was happening, I was finally kissing the cutie. I smiled through our kiss. We finally pulled away, Taehyung was smiling so sweetly it made my heart throb. "Tae..." I couldn't stop smiling, Taehyung just smiled at me, "this isn't a dream, is it?" I ask. "I hope not," Taehyung laughs, "you're mine," I whisper to him, putting our heads together. I saw Taehyung blush, "cutie," I whisper, Taehyung blushed even more.

"Okay you two! Breakfast is waiting for you!" We hear Seokjin yell from somewhere in the garden. Taehyung smiles at me and gets up, "last one back is a rotten egg!" He yells, running off like a child, I get up and run after him. "NO FAIR!" I run after Taehyung, Seokjin was waiting for us at the door. "Seriously, who is the younger one in this?" Seokjin asks, rolling his eyes, I look at Taehyung and we laugh.

We sat outside to eat breakfast, well more like me feeding Taehyung. "What are we?" Taehyung asks, I looked into his eyes, I wanted to tell him that he his mine and only mine. "What do you want us to be?" I ask in response. Taehyung looks at the floor, "I want us to be well 'us'," Taehyung mumbles. I smile at him, feeding him the last of his breakfast then I pull him onto my lap. "I want you to be mine, can I call you that?" I whisper into his ear.

I wrap my arms around Taehyung's waist and rest my chin on his shoulder. Taehyung kisses my forehead, "only if I can call you mine," he whispers back. I smile like an idiot, "I can deal with that," I mumble. Taehyung leans back on me, enjoying the moment. We hear the sound of a phone camera clicking, "hey Taekook, you better start getting ready, it's eleven," Seokjin says. Taehyung shoots up, "did you just..." he looked so embarrassed, Seokjin nodded, "don't worry, I won't show anyone, it was just really cute," Seokjin says.

We go up to my room, I go into my closet, "wear this," I throw some clothes at Taehyung. When I turn around he was already shirtless. I sort of just stare at him for a bit, "like what you see?" Taehyung teases, I smirk and nod. "Take a picture, it'll last longer," he jokes, putting on the shirt I threw him. We got completely dressed, and went down stairs. When we get down stairs Emily had their long brown hair in a fish tale, it looked so cool. "I'm guessing that's what you were doing all morning," Taehyung said. Emily turns around, "hello Taekook," Emily winks at us.

Only a few minutes pass before there was a knock on the door. I go and get it, Jimin was in and slings an arm around my neck. "Hey Jungkookie!" He ruffles my hair, "yah! Hyung that's not nice," I say, fixing my hair, Taehyung laughs at me. Yoongi looks down when he sees Taehyung, rubbing his neck. "Kookie you look so funny!" Taehyung laughs at me, my hair was probably everywhere.

Yoongi was being such an awkward ass around Taehyung. I walked up to him while everyone was talking in the living room. "You scared of Tae?" I asked jokingly, Yoongi glares at me, "no, it's well... it's what he did," Yoongi sighed. I gave him a side ways glance, "I would be fine usually, like we're just making sure he will be able to live if he was ever in a bad situation. Just, the way he was able to get out of my grip, flip over me and land so gracefully. Not even Emily could do that." I look at Yoongi, "what are you trying to say?" I ask. Yoongi looks at me dead in the eye, "Taehyung is a vampire hunter, it is not safe for you or us," Yoongi said sternly. I look over at Taehyung, wondering if I was allowed to tell his secret. Taehyung and I make eye contact, he walks over to us. 

Yoongi shrinks a bit. "Yoongi, if you could say what you just said to me," I order. "Taehyung you are a vampire hunter," Yoongi says reluctantly, but also really loudly. Everyone turns to look at him. "W-what?" Namjoon stutters, Jimin takes a step back. "The way you were able to get out of my grip last night was something only a professional vampire hunter could do!" Yoongi pointed at Taehyung. Taehyung shook his head, "I am not a vampire hunter," he insisted. I step a little forward. "Jungkook!" Hoseok runs up and grabs me as Taehyung tries to grab me.