**Update**Hey, I'm back! /Elena's home

I am going to try to update some more. I have moved out my parents and got a new job. I am focused on those then I will be going back to school for either Phlebotomy, nursing or EMT again, I haven't decided. I moved in with a friend and her mom and I am trying to save for a car (oh yeah, I got my license two years ago whoo!)

I'm going to add The Originals and Supernatural. But I am going to pick up with Elena being home after surgery.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Damon was quickly making food so he could take it to Elena. She had been a little weak ever since her surgery but that is to be expected. He made some eggs, bacon and some pancakes. Should I make some coffee and get her a glass of juice, he thought to himself.

Elena was upstairs, waking up. She looked around, curious as to where she was. It had only been two days since she was released from the hospital and she definitely had no memory. The only thing that she remembered was that she lives with her parents (which we all know that they are not alive anymore, so you know where her mind is), and that Damon was just someone who was there by request of her parents to help take care of her while her parents are out of town. She slowly sat up in her bed and looked around. Where am I?, she questioned. As she went to get out of bed, Damon came into the room with a tray full of food. 

"Where do you think you are going?" Damon put the tray of food on the table next to her bed and smiled. "You need to stay in bed and rest because we have to go somewhere tomorrow and you need all the strength that you can get." He helped her get set back down and then brought over the tray. "I couldn't tell if you wanted coffee or juice so I brought both." He chuckled, putting the tray on her lap and sitting in the chair next to her window.

"Both sound nice. Thank you Stefan." She smiled and started to eat. 

"It's actually Damon, and you are very welcome." Damon sat back and thought for a second. She called me Stefan, maybe she is getting some of her memory back, He smiled. 

"Where are we going tomorrow Damon, and why is it so important?" Elena spoke with a mouthful of food.

"We, well you, have a doctors appointment and you cannot afford to miss it." Damon gave her a smirk.

"Oh, okay." She continued to eat.

Later on in the day, Elena was wandering the house, letting her leg stretch. She went into her brother Jeremy's room and looked around. She walked over to his bookcase and noticed that there was an arrow sitting on top of a book that read 'How to kill a Vampire'. She picked up the book and started to read what a vampire was and what one looked like. She read that some say that vampires are sparkly, while others can walk around in the sunlight without being noticed. That they wear a ring or any jewelry with a stone called lapis lazuli in it. A witch spells it so they are able to walk in the sunlight and not burn. She kept on reading and didn't hear Damon come into the room. 

He stood there, leaning against the door frame and watched her, curious as to what she was doing. After a little while he cleared his throat, to which Elena jumped and dropped the book. "Whatcha reading there?" He gave her a small smirk.

Elena took a sharp breath and glared at Damon. "I found a book about supernatural beings and it looked interesting. I wonder if they could be real." She picked the book back up, put it away and walked back to her room. "I want to go out."

"Then I'll go with you." Damon smiled.

"Fine, lets go to the grill. I need a drink." She put on her shoes and jacket and walked passed Damon, heading to the door.

Damon was hot on her trail, worried about what was yet to come.

****Hope you enjoyed. I have been working on this chapter for a week because vie been working and dying of heat. Its been in the 80s and 90s here and I have no heat, so fans are my best friend. Hopefully I'll be updating more in the future. Please let me know what you think. Love you guys!! 😘💝****