Authors note.

So I have about a few ideas for the story, and by a few I mean I have 20 ideas, but some might be repeated but I was just spitting out ideas. I was in one of my classes at school and I just got to typing. So here they are. Let me know which one sounds good and I'll go from there. Who knows I may use some of them throughout the story.

1: have Damon and Elena not have a date and that something else happens to them.
2: Caroline and Stefan become really close.
3: Damon and Elena end up going on a road trip.
4: Family feud between Damon and Stefan.
5: An old friend comes into town and threatens a relationship.
6: Have things go really slow and wait until a later chapter to actually have them be in a relationship with each other.
7: Something surprising happens; a new vampire is made and is deadly not only to the humans but to the vampires and werewolves as well.
8: Have Stefan kiss Elena and Damon finds out and he almost kills Stefan.
9: Tyler comes back and tries to sleep with both Elena and Caroline.
10: Damon throws a fit about Elena wanting to take things slow and goes on a murderous rampage.
11: Bring the Originals and Supernatural into the story (or just one)
12: A tornado hits and destroys the entire town of Mystic Falls so they have to move to a new town.
13: Elena is turned into a vampire and is sired to whoever she was turned by, meaning that she has feelings for that person and doesn't want to be with Damon anymore.
14: Caroline meets Niklaus and falls for him instantly, making Stefan really, really jealous.
15: Bonnie discovers she's a witch and since she doesn't like Damon she tries to kill him.
16: Damon tries to compel Elena and it's doesn't work but she isn't a vampire and isn't on vervain.
17: Matt tries to get Elena back but end up sleeping with Caroline in the process.
18: Caroline and Elena are worried that they won't be graduating on time because they have been missing school and are missing a ton of work (doesn't sound like them)
19: A new boy comes into town and flirts with the two girls.
20: The two girls fight over the guys for some dumb reason and it causes one to be hurt badly.

Now your ideas are highly recommended because I'm have major writers writers block and it sucks. Let me know in a private message. Thanks in advance 😊☺️😄