The fun of truth or dare!

Damon looked up at Caroline and smiled. "Okay blondie truth or dare?"

Caroline smirked. "How about dare." Her eyebrow raised.

"Okay I dare you to parade around like a pony." He laughed.

Caroline stood up, pulled her hair tie out, then galloped around the room.

Everyone laughed watching her. After going around the room five times she sat down, feeling dizzy. "Okay Stefan it's your turn. Truth or dare?"

"I want truth." He smiled.

"Okay is it true that you and Damon are brother?" She got a sneaky look on her face.

"Yes it's true. Damon and I are brothers. Want a DNA test to prove it?" He laughed.

"No no I'm good." She pouted and looked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hours went on and the dares were getting weirder and weirder.

"Damon I dare you to kiss Elena and act like you like it." Caroline told Damon.

Elena's eyes widened. "Um Care? Why did you just do that?"

"Because I can and I wanted to. Just go through with it."

Damon smirked then leaned over and caught Elena off guard by his lips hitting hers.

At first she was going to push him away but she soon melted into the kiss and kissed him back. He is so gentle and soft when he is kissing, she thought to herself. She let it go on for about five minutes before she pulled back and looked at him.

"Guess you enjoyed that." Damon smirked as Elena shook her head.

"Maybe a little too much."

"Now Stefan I dare you to kiss Caroline!"

"What happened to the choice of truth or dare brother?"

"Well that was brought upon me now it's your turn."

"Fine but..."

"No buts and you will like it." Damon smirked and nudged.

Stefan sighed and leaned over towards Caroline and connected his lips to hers.

Caroline smiled as she found herself leaning into the kiss. Their kiss deepened just like Damon and Elena's did.

Their kiss lasted longer than the others did. Ten minutes later they broke it and looked at each other.

"That was amazing!" They both said at once.

Damon looked at them and laughed. "Well I can see something happening soon." He looked at Elena and winked. "I gotta head home but I'll see you later, hottie." He flashed a seductive smile at Elena then left.

"Ummm well that was awkwardly weird." They all laughed. "Well Care I'm gonna head home. Jenna is probably worried about me and I need some sleep."

"Oh she knows your spending the night at my house tonight." Caroline said.

"Well in that case I'll make myself at home." Elena kicked off her shoes and crossed her legs.

Caroline laughed and Stefan stood up. "Well I have to be getting home. Have to make sure that my brother doesn't get into any kind of trouble. I'll see you later Caroline and thanks for the party." He bent down and kissed Caroline's forehead. "Night girls."

Caroline smiled as she crawled into her bed next to Elena. "You know Elena I think that I won't have a problem with Stefan. Clearly he likes me. Just look at that kiss that happened. And Elena I think that Damon likes you too."

Elena looked down at her hands. She recalled the kiss that happened between her and Damon. "Caroline, were drunk. Let's go to sleep and act like nothing happened tonight. Elena turned over and closed her eyes.

Caroline latex there and thought about Stefan. She loved the way they kissed and how soft his lips were. Once she fell asleep, she fell asleep smiling.

----------------------------------------------

So what do you think?? I thought that I did very well. What do you think about them daring each other to kiss someone??? I thought that maybe it was maybe a little to much but it was burning a hole in my head and I needed to get it out of my head badly. So I put it in this chapter. Please tell me what you think. Also I am so sorry that it is a short chapter. I will try to make the next ones longer if I can. I'm just really busy with school and all so it may take some time. Please let me know what you think! 😊😄