In the air

I woke up with the feeling of Nathaniel's firm chest rising and falling. I look up at his still sleeping face and feel the warmth of his arms around me and smile. He woke up looking right back at me.

"So how was your I don't know how much time of heaven."

I rolled my eyes as I repeated a response he'd said before. "Sexy, luxurious, can't wait until tomorrow." I teased.

He leaned in and kissed me, the warmth of his lips never leaving me behind.

"You liked it..."

"So did you..."

I laughed as he pressed his naked self to me once again.

"Something tells me you want more..." he said teasingly as I saw lust shine in his eyes. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

"What makes you feel that?"

He rolled on top of me and started kissing my neck, my chest and anywhere he could get to. He went inside me once again and ran his hand a from my leg to my face. He cupped my face and kissed me hungrily until I pushed him off and playfully laughed.

"We can't stay in bed forever." I said as he pressed himself onto me once again.

"Why not?"

I cupped his face with my hands, " first off, do you you want you sister to burst in here and drag us out?"

He shuddered at the thought. "Well she has done that before..."
I grinned and threw the blanket off myself. He did so too coming up behind me as I picked up my clothing, wrapping his arms around my hips.
"Nathaniel..." I warned.
"Just one kiss."
"Fine."
I turned my head and gave him a quick peck on the lips.
"Come on that wasn't-"
"Whine one more time and that's the last kiss you'll ever get from me."
He rolled his eyes, "fine."
Once we were all dressed we ran outside. Jordan was already there setting traps.
"You know I was about to go in and interrupt your little session." She said, grinning from ear to ear, "be I decided that wasn't worth my disgust."
Nathaniel nodded, "well played sis." Jordan threw her arms up in victory.
"Point Jordan!"
Maya came out with fuzzy hair, and tattered clothes.
"What happened." I ran to her catching her falling self. She smiled sadly.
"Werewolves."
"What. How can that be?"
She drew a deep breath in. "I went to see Jackson, on my way there I was attacked, simple as that."
"Why were you seeing- oh."
Maya nodded, "yes, we are together."
An awkward silence passed between all of us. I didn't know what to say.
"Well that's all settled, I'd like a nap. I finally figured out the sleep thing." She turned and trudged back into the underground.
"Love is in the air..."
"You'll find one soon." Nathaniel crossed his arms matter-of-factly, "and then I'll finally get to tease you for something."