Ten- "It's a fucking cat fight!"

Bill Denbrough, Eddie Kaspbrak, Richie Tozier, Stanley Uris and Ben Hanscom all stood at the top of a cliff by the quarry, in their underwear. The five of them were all matching, in tighty-whiteys. The boys were hacking loogies into the quarry below, engaged in a contest.

Bill had decided not to say anything to anyone about his night with Mia. He wasn't sure about what she'd been through, and he didn't want to start any rumours. He hoped she would come to the quarry that day, so that he could talk to her. He wanted to know why she'd left, and where she'd gone.

Richie Tozier spit over the edge, with his loogie going pretty far out. Stan and Bill followed, not quite reaching the same distance.

"Oh my god, so easy." Richie chuckled. "So easy!"

Ben tried to out-spit Richie and failed as well. Eddie Kaspbrak followed with a huge loogie, and hardly spit it a foot in front of him.

"Oh my god, that was terrible, I win!"

"You won?" Eddie questioned his friend.

"Yeah.

"You see my loogie?" Eddie went on.

"Mine went the farthest. It's about distance." Richie argued.

"It's mass. It's always been mass."

"What is- What is mass?" Richie squinted his eyes.

"It doesn't matter how far it goes. It matters how cool it looks, like if it's green or if it's white or if it's juicy and fat!"

"Alright. Who's first?" Bill asked the group, trying to change the subject. The five boys all stared down over the edge in fear of the distance.

"I'll go!" A voice rang through the air, and upon turning around, the five boys found Beverly Marsh undressing herself, next to her bike. "Sissies!" She smiled, running through the group of boys and jumping off the edge.

"What the fuck?" Richie yelled in astonishment of Beverly's bravery. Beverly crashed into the water below. "Ahh, holy shit. We just got shown up by a girl!"

"We have to do that now?" Stan asked nervously.

"Yes." Eddie concluded.

"Come on!" Ben yelled from below. Ben waved awkwardly at the girl he loved, who'd just proved him a coward.

"Oh shit." Stan exclaimed.

The first of the Losers to jump of the cliff was the leader, Bill Denbrough. The boys all jumped one by one, Richie first, Eddie second, Stanley third, and Ben last.

The six of them splashed around the quarry for an hour, chicken fighting and splashing in the summer sun