Thirty-Six- "See you later, Losers."

"I gotta go. I hate you," Stanley spoke up, glaring at the group. The Losers all widened their eyes. Stanley kept his glare for several seconds, then smiled widely.

 Stanley kept his glare for several seconds, then smiled widely

Eddie and Richie chuckled to themselves.

"I'll.. See you later." Stanley coughed, then began to walk away.

"Goodbye, Stan," Mike smiled.

Mia turned her head towards Stanley, who continued to walk away. She raised an eyebrow at him, then looked to the rest of the group. Everyone nodded with their eyebrows raised, egging her on.

Mia giggled lightly, then ran after Stanley on the path.

"You're just going to leave?" Mia asked, grabbing hold of his forearm from behind him. Stanley spun around quickly and grabbed hold of Mia, pulling her into him and holding her by the small of her back. He leaned in quickly and kissed her.

Mia wrapped her arms around his neck and held tightly.

This kiss was different than the two they'd shared before. It was happy, it felt like magic in comparison. They weren't scared for their lives, they were simply able to bask in the fact that there were many more moments like this to come.

Mia pulled away and stared up at the taller boy. His cheeks were burning, covered with a crimson glow. The two of them smiled widely and laughed.

"I figured," Stanley swiped his tongue across his bottom lip, "if I left, you might run after me."

"Well, here I am." Mia pulled her hands away from Stanley's neck and lightly placed them on his bandages. "Does it hurt?" She asked.

"Not right now." He smiled.

Mia blushed slightly, then pressed her face into Stanley's chest. She breathed a sigh of relief, and he did the same.

"So, Bill's your brother now..." Stan chuckled.

"Yeah, he is." Mia pulled away from the hug and began to walk off down the path. Stanley followed close behind her, snaking his hand into hers.

"Do you think he'd be cool with me dating his sister?" He asked, not making eye contact with the Bowers girl.

Mia's eyes widened and she couldn't contain her smile.

"I don't see why not." Mia smiled, squeezing Stanley's hand.

"Good. I wouldn't let him stop me anyways."

Mia Bowers and Stanley Uris walked off down the forested path towards Derry, hand in hand.

Eddie Kaspbrak turned and hugged Richie Tozier tightly. The two boys had an unspoken bond, one that made them both feel happy and safe when they were together.