Thirty-One- "Shut up, Uris."

"Stanley..." A voice whispered in the darkness. Stan turned around and shined his flashlight down the long and twisted sewers, finding nothing.

"Beverly?" He whispered back. "Is that you?"

The clown appeared at the end of the sewer, smiling widely. Stan gasped as his eyes met those of the demonic Pennywise, and suddenly Stan found himself transported to a different part of the sewers.

He was separated from his friends, completely alone in the Derry sewer system.

"Guys?" He called out. "Guys?" He repeated. The pipes around him clanked and banged, startling the poor Uris boy.

He spun around in one place, using his flashlight as his only weapon

"G-Guys, where's Stan?" Eddie asked the group, finding that the Uris boy hadn't spoken in a while. The Losers turned towards where Stan had been and found the sewer empty.

"Stan?" Mia reached the group and flung herself into the small sewer tunnel.

"Stanley! Stanley!" Eddie screamed as he walked further into the darkness. "Stan!"

At the end of the small tunnel, the sewers connected into a larger space. The floor was flooded with the all-too-familiar sewage of the Derry town.

"Oh shit, that's grey water," Eddie muttered to himself.

The Losers jumped out of the smaller tunnel one by one until Mia appeared at the rear.

"Stan?" She yelled out, pointing her flashlight in every possible direction.

Bill began to run through the flooded sewers, with Mia beside him. The rest of the group followed behind as closely as possible, praying that they wouldn't be the next one to get separated.

Stanley was beyond terrified at this point. He could hardly breathe as he spun around in circles. A strange sound emitted from the pipes around him and he desperately tried to follow it with his flashlight.

Tears brimmed the Uris boy's eyes. He thought he was going to die.

"No, no, no..." He cried to himself.