Author's Note

• Dedikert til All of you

Hello you fantastic readers, Chris here.

Wow, I feel a bit ridiculous calling myself an author in the name of this chapter. I know it's just what these things are called, but I honestly don't think of myself as one. Anyway, back to the A/N stuff!

So you've finished The Kinetic. Damn. You must have been really bored to start reading about a douchebag with anger issues huh? I kid, David is someone that I've actually grown pretty fond of over the time I've been writing Argonaut. Nearly one and a half years, damn.

First off I'd like to thank you, the reader, for reading the product of my months spent hunched over my laptop. Seriously, I had most of The Kinetic written by the time I finally got a Wattpad account and I never expected people to take to it as much as they did. You're all amazing, and I hope to improve the quality of The Kinetic and the other Argonaut stories for you in a major edit that I'll start when I finish The Apprentice. Of course I can only do this when my University schedule allows, but I promise it's coming. If you spotted any major logic flaws, plot holes, or irregularities within the story could you please comment them below? I need to know if I want to fix them in the updated version in the future, and I appreciate all of the input from everyone.

None of my family or friends in the real world know that I write, so it's nice to have an escape I guess. I know it sounds like I'm whining right now but life has sucked recently, and I really needed somewhere to just shut out all of the shit and have some me-time. Wattpad and Argonaut have done this for me, as I'm sure your own stories have done for you.

Finally, this story is dedicated to every friend I've made during my time on Wattpad, and every person that's ever given me awesome feedback or made a cover or simply bothered to read about David Constantine. I must go now, so thank you. You're all awesome people, and I appreciate everything you've already done for me. Bye for now guys!

P.S These characters are mine. They are my children. Still, if you want to borrow one or two for a story go ahead (but please ask first or give me a heads up), just don't take David. David is my favourite. All Rights Reserved, yada yada, you get the idea. Peace!