Jared X Reader: Part 2

**Edited**

This is the second part of the Jared X Reader imagine! Just remember I actually love Gen and Jared's relationship!

I am soooooo sorry I've not updated for ages. I've had pre-mocks for the past two weeks, so I've been busy revising and doing hw. Ugh, school sucks. I'm going to try and update more regularly now!!
Happy reading!

WARNING: one or two bits of swearing but nothing major.

Word count: 905 (inc A/N's etc.)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Your POV
What the hell? Is he talking to his ex? What do I need to know about?
Jared breaks me out of my thoughts by coming back and sitting down next to me.

"You ok sweetheart?"

"Oh, yea I'm fine. Don't worry." I lie, but I don't think he noticed.

He gets a text and reads it, slightly angled so that I can't see it.

"Oh, okay. Well, I need to go out to get something for someone. I'll be back in an hour max." he says getting up, not giving me a chance to agree.

"Bye," I say while he walks out. I sigh and lie down for a nap.

Misha's POV
Ugh for god's sake why do I need to go out and buy makeup remover for the makeup trailer. I have no idea what I'm doing.

As I'm about to go into some makeup shop, but I see Jared with someone who isn't my sister, so I decide to investigate. I get closer to them and see it's Gen, his ex. 'Probably nothing' I thought, but then they both lean in for a kiss.

"What the fuck?" I mutter and take a picture. Y/N has to see this! I'm sure he's better than this. There must be some explanation. He loves Y/N.

I quickly go into the shop and pick up a random bottle that says makeup remover and buy it before I hurry back to the set to show Y/N what I saw.

Once I'm back, I dump the stuff in the makeup trailer then make my way to Y/N's trailer.

She's asleep when I go in, so I decide to get myself a drink.

Your POV
I'm suddenly woken up by a crashing sound, and I jump up.

"Shit!!" I hear my idiot brother, exclaim. I groan, Misha, you're such an idiot.

"Sorry Y/N/N!"

"Don't worry, it's fine," I say as I get up and help him clean up the mess he made. "Why are you here, though?"

"Can't a brother check on his sister?"

"No," I tell him thoroughly looking unimpressed. "What's wrong?" I ask, starting to get worried.

"I saw something I didn't want to see, but it was probably nothing. Don't worry."

"Mish you can't tell me that and then stop there. Please just tell me."

"You won't like it..." he says warningly, and my heart just sinks. I think I know what he saw. Something to do with Jared. I can feel it; it's an instinct that I can't explain. I just hope it's not what I thought it was. He shows me the picture, and somehow I'm not surprised.

"I'm sorry Y/N/N," he says and looks down.

"I... I..." I can't speak. I don't know what to say. I was expecting it, but it hurts more than I ever imagined to have it confirmed. I just burst into tears and sob into Misha's chest.

Jensen walks into the trailer while I'm sobbing and looks at Misha confused. Misha shows him the picture and Jensen's jaw tenses, and he looks so pissed. Jensen is like a brother to me, and I'm like a sister to him, so it's understandable that he's as pissed as Misha. He says nothing and just rubs my back. We all sit down on the sofa and watch a movie for a while. I have no idea what I'd do without them; I really don't.

After about half an hour of watching a movie, Jared walks in all smiley.

"Hey, baby!" He exclaims happily. I say nothing and carry on watching the movie. Jensen takes Misha's phone and shows Jared the picture. I look over at him in time to see his expression change completely from happy and joyful to shocked and scared.

"Y/N/N I..."

"Don't you 'Y/N/N' me! How fucking could you! You dick! I thought you were better than that!"

"I'm so sorry," Jared says with tears in his eyes.

"Not good enough," I say.

"Let me explain..." he begs me

"There's nothing to explain. We're over Jared. I do not wish to talk to you unless absolutely necessary, like when filming."

"But..."

"No buts Jared! I've seen some of the texts she sent you! I know this isn't just a one-off!"

Jared looks down regretfully and tears up

"I... I understand. I'm sorry, Y/N."

"You should be," replies Misha.

"You fucked up big time," Jensen warns him.

Jared just nods and walks out. Misha hugs me again, and I cry into him while Jensen kisses my head and walks out, probably to talk to Jared about why he did it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'm probably going to do another part to this, and I promise this time it won't take about three weeks to be updated! Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this please, please vote and comment on it I really appreciate it! Thanks to those who have!