Jack X Reader: Part 2

**Edited**

Here's part 2! Sorry, it took so long to get up! Also please note that I wrote the last partway before episode 21 was aired, so it's inaccurate now. Exams are starting in just a couple of days and last for a month so updates will be virtually none existent so sorry! I'll write more often than I have been when my exams are out of the way!

Word count: 1191 (inc A/N's etc.)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It's now been a few weeks since I left the bunker. I've been travelling around, hunting. It's not been as hard as I expected it to be, it's really fine. But I do miss the boys... including Jack. I know what he did was wrong and hurtful, but I can't help but feel that somehow it wasn't him saying it, or he didn't really mean it. It's probably just me being too hopeful I don't really know.

But today I received a text from Sammy, explaining that the angels had got to Jack and they needed my help in tracing him. So now I'm sitting in the impala, heading to save Jack... again.

Once we arrive at some old abandoned warehouse, I mean really, aren't angels more creative than that, we start the hunt to find Jack. Predictably, there are loads of angels guarding the place. I'm not surprised really considering Jack is the most valuable and powerful hostage they've ever taken.

Eventually, after killing any angels that got in our way, we come across Jack unconscious and tied to a pole. Clearly, he put up a bit of a fight as the bulbs are all smashed and everything has been turned upside down. But evidently, there were too many angels for him to take down on his own. Sam goes to Jack and unties him while I stand back and watch before debating with myself if I should leave or not now that he's safe. Damn it I have some stuff left at the bunker that I really need to get. I guess I'm staying then.

**After Saving Jack**
Now we're sitting in the back of the impala with tension in the air so thick you could slice it right down the middle with a knife.

I look at Jack and finally decide to talk to him. "Jack?"

"Hmm?" Is his only reply.

"Are you ok?"

"No."

"What's wrong?" I ask, concerned.

"I was just kidnapped by angels and knocked unconscious and tied to a pole no I'm not okay."

"Oh... uh... sorry," I say while turning to look out the window.

Then for most of the journey home, he was quiet. Until he suddenly but cautiously rested his head on my shoulder. I swiftly turn around to look at him and notice how tired and innocent he looks. Maybe he didn't mean what he said... but it still hurt me, and I shouldn't forgive him so quickly... but I still love him- ughh feelings.

I put my arm around him and let him lean against me. We sit in silence for a while before he pipes up.

"I'm sorry Y/N/N... I didn't mean anything I said. And I'm sorry about how I treated you. I love you..."
I smile and look at him.

"I know you do. I love you back. But what you said hurt me... and while I know you didn't mean it and that you're sorry, it's going to take some time for me to forgive you fully okay?"

He nods in response and smiles and gently kisses my cheek. Maybe things will work out after all then.

"Jack, do you want to watch a movie when we get back to the bunker?" He nods eagerly and smiles.

"I'd love to."

And that's exactly what we did. We binge-watched all three 'Back to the Future' movies and relaxed and ate popcorn, just happy to be together again. And, for the first time in a long time, I truly felt like Jack, and I will be okay. We watched the movies wrapped up in each other's arms. Eventually, I start to get sleepy and fall asleep on his shoulder.

Jack's POV
She's fallen asleep on me looking so peaceful and absolutely adorable. I can't believe I was so wrapped up in Kaia and opening a rift that I completely ignored my beautiful girlfriend and made her feel worthless. I'm going to make sure she never feels that way again. I will always make sure she knows that I love her dearly.

Your POV
For the last few weeks, Jack and I have been doing really well. He's been making an effort to show me how much I mean to him, but he's also been accepting of the fact that I need time to forgive him entirely. I respect him for that. He's been more cuddly with me even though he still doesn't understand it. He's been making sure I wake up to a nice cup of coffee and runs be a bath when he knows I need it. All in all, he's been like his old self, and that's all I ever wanted. I know he blames himself for Kaia because he dragged her into this but really, being a dream walker, I doubt she was ever really safe. Especially with her very real dreams. Jack has taken to reassuring me that what happened to Kaia wasn't my fault even though she died protecting me and I tell him it's not his fault either and that she didn't have to agree to anything and that it was her choice, although I'm not sure how good it did. Still. I always make sure he knows nothing is his fault and that he's good and kind and nothing like his father.

It's snowing. I love the snow. Well mostly. I don't like how dangerous it can be... but when it's fresh, I love it!

"Jaaaaaack???" I say while grinning at him.

"Yes?" He says inquisitively and cautiously.

"Do you wanna build a snowman?" I sing happily while he tilts his head inquisitively.

"Ummm... Okay?" He says. I know he's only saying it to make me happy. He's been doing things he doesn't understand to try and make it up to me and so far it's working.
I grab my coat and scarf and tell Jack to do the same then run out into the snow and immediately pelt Jack with a snowball. He blinks at me, confused.

"That's cold," he states simply.

"Duh," I say with a giggle and throw another snowball at him. He looks at me, confused.

"I don't understand."

"It's a snowball. People throw them to have fun. It's a game."

"So I throw one back?" He asks, and I nod happily.

And so he does. We have a massive snowball fight giggling and laughing and enjoying each other's company. It's the first time I've really felt close to him since the whole Kaia thing and I couldn't be happier that my angel really does love me...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

If you enjoyed this please, please vote and comment on it I really appreciate it! Thanks to those who have!