Preference- The First 'I Love You's

This will only be for Sam, Dean and Cas. I'll do a part 2 with others!
—————————
Sam-
Im going to die, I can feel it.

I was on a hunt alone, stupid I know, but I was hunting a werewolf, but then it hunted me instead of the other way round. So now I'm bleeding out alone, without my boyfriend of 2 months, Sam. There are so many things I need to tell him an now I can't.
I tried to call him but he didn't pick up so I left a message.

"Hiya Sammy... I uhh... just wanted to call and tell you something... I love you Sammy... I love you so much and you're the best thing that's ever happened to me... I'll uhh... I'll be seeing you... stay safe Sammy."

*A Day Later*
Sam's POV
I woke up to a strange phone call from Y/N... she sounded like she was crying. She told me she loves me and I'd love nothing more than to say it back but she isn't answering. I have to find her... I need to know she's okay.

Oh god... blood... a trail of blood... as I follow the blood that sinking feeling in my stomach increases... until...

"Oh god no!" I slide to my knees next to her and hold her in my arms whilst tears start to cascade down my cheeks.

"Y/N?..." Dean asks on the verge of tears before he prays hard to Cas even though we both know it's too late.

"Y/N... I love you too."

Dean-
Today Dean and I finally have a day to ourselves without having to do any work. No research or hunting. Just us lounging around in the bunker all day. We've been dating for 3 months now and honestly they've been the best few months of my life.

We're cuddling on the sofa watching some shitty program on Netflix with my head in his lap and him playing with my hair. But it's not about what we're watching. It's about us being together.

Suddenly Dean pauses whatever we're watching and looks at me for a while.

"What is it De?"

"I love you." he says with a smile, still playing with my hair.

"I love you too."

Cas-
I've loved my angel for months I just haven't said anything, I'm too scared to. He's been my boyfriend for about 6 months and we still haven't told each other we love each other... I for one am too scared, I don't know about Cas. He might just not feel the same... who knows.

Cas has a day together planned today and I couldn't be more excited.
He zaps us away to some field full of poppies and daisies set up with a blanket and picnic basket. He gently takes my hand and leads me over and sits down next to me.

We eat and talk and laugh all day, taking in each other's company. We pack up and lie down on the blanket. I gently rest my head on his chest and let his heartbeat soothe me.

"Cassie?"

"Hmmm?" He replies looking the most content I've ever seen him.

"I love you. I have for months." I say with a small smile and start tracing shapes on his chest.

"I love you too Y/N/N."