Preference- When You Have A Nightmare

Sorry it's not an imagine but it's getting closer to my GCSEs so I'm busy working a lot so I thought I'd just post a preference for now but I am working on imagines for you.
———————————
Sam- Sam likes to hold your hand and rub your back and tell you that everything will be ok. He kisses your head and let's you cuddle up to him and he'll only go back to sleep when you're peacefully asleep.

Dean- Dean will cuddle up to you to let you know he's there and you're safe with him. He stays awake for the rest of the night to make sure you don't have another nightmare, occasionally kissing your head.

Cas- If Cas isn't staying with you that night be can feel something is wrong when you have a nightmare and comes down and sits with you and lets you cry on his shoulder until you've calmed down. Then he stays with you for the rest of the night.

Jack- Jack plays with your hair to calm you down then gently kisses your cheeks until you've calmed down. Then he makes you a hot chocolate and lays awake with you for the rest of the night where you talk and forget all about the nightmare.

Kevin- Kevin hugs you as tight as possible and stays like that for a while until you've relaxed a bit. Then he'll ask if you want to talk about it and listen and comfort you if you do, and if you don't he'll nod and understand and help you fall back to sleep.

Crowley- He showers you with attention and love and tells you'll always be safe with him and tells one of his demons to get you anything you want and then stays up with you until you fall asleep.