Jared X Reader Part 3 (alt ending 1)

Thank you to SweetGirlonFiree for asking for a third part and your patience! I'm sorry it's taken me so long to upload! I've decided to do two alternate endings- one for Jensen and one for Jared.

I've had quite a few people voting recently, and I'd like to thank you all so much! It means so much to me and really helps me out!

Disclaimer: I've said this before, but I'll say it again, I love Gen and Jared and think they're adorable! None of the opinions of Gen that I write about in this are my true feelings because she's great.

Word count: 1435 (including A/N's etc.)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jared's POV
I can't believe I did that. I fucked up massively. I hurt the person I love most, and now I've lost her. How could I have been so stupid? What was I thinking? I bet Y/N hates me now; I hate me now.

Jensen walks out of the trailer and storms over to me; I've never seen him look so angry.

"What on earth were you thinking?! Cheating?! What the fuck?!"

"I... I don't know why I did it" I tell Jensen as tears start to pool in my eyes.

"She was the best thing that had ever happened to you, and you threw her away!"

"I know I did. I have to fix it! Please help me!"

"I... Okay. I'll help you because she's like a sister to me and you're like a brother to me, and I want you both to be happy. But I'll only help if you promise never to hurt her ever again."

"I promise! Thank you, Jensen!"

I honestly have no idea what came over me when I decided to cheat on Y/N with my ex-girlfriend who I'm completely over. She just put some spell on me which binds me to her. I don't know why.

Your POV
I just can't believe he did that to me. He was supposed to love me! But he didn't, he's still not over his ex-girlfriend, I'm just his rebound. The thought of just being his rebound breaks my heart because I really love him, and I desperately want him to love me too like I thought he did. Misha hugs me in attempt to comfort me, but I wish I didn't need to be comforted in the first place, I wish Jared had been better than that and had never cheated on me with his bitch ex.

"Misha there's something wrong with me. There has to be." I tell him while still sobbing; I can't seem to stop, no matter how strong I try to be.

"Why do you say that?" He asks me, looking concerned.

"Every guy I love doesn't love me back or hurts me. I'm not good enough for them."

I look up in time to see Misha's face crumble and feel him hug me even tighter.

"Y/N you're perfect, any guy who can't see that isn't worth your time. I know you love Jared, but I also do know that he loves you. I'm not making excuses for him, in fact, I've never been so pissed off at him, or anyone for that matter, but I also know that there has to be some explanation for this. Then again, saying that, I don't mean that I think you should run back to him, I really don't want you to do that because he doesn't deserve you. I just want you to be happy, and I want you to give yourself some time. Okay?"

"Okay," I tell Misha with a slight smile and nod. I'm lucky to have him; he's the best brother ever. There and then I decided to give myself time before letting Jared explain, not to necessarily get back together with him, but to just hear him out for myself.

**2 Months Later**
It's been two months since I saw Jared. I miss him like crazy, but I've been doing okay. The support I've been getting from both Misha and Jensen has helped keep me going, and it's taught me that I am enough, it's not my fault that Jared cheated on me. These two months have been good for me, and I think it's time to hear Jared out. So today I'm meeting Jared at a small local cafe where we won't be disturbed by fans. I'm not doing this to get back together with him; I'm just doing this to hear him out for my sake.

I'm now waiting at our usual table in our local coffee shop for Jared. I hear the little bell on the door ring and look up over at the door to see who just walked in. It's Jared. He stands to look around for a few moments before noticing me and making his way over to me. I greet him with a nod as he takes a seat opposite me.

"Jared" I greet him formally and with as little emotion as possible.

"Hi, Y/N. Thank you for agreeing to talk to me." Jared says with a small smile.

"Well, I thought it was about time. But I'm doing this for me and not you. I deserve answers, and I'm going to get them." I tell him since there's no point in lying; clearly, there was enough of that in our relationship.

"I understand Y/N. I promise I'll tell you the truth." I nodded at his response and gestured for him to continue.
"Well, I know this may be hard to believe, but I do love you Y/N. I don't understand why I cheated on you. You mean the world to me, and she means nothing to me anymore. But she messaged me telling me how down she's been feeling recently and asked if we could meet up. I agreed because I thought she wanted to meet as friends. But then she told me she still wanted to be with me and regretted breaking up with me. I told her I'm with you and that I love you, but there was something about seeing her so vulnerable that made me feel sorry for her. I still don't know why I cheated, though. She manipulated me, like she always has, and made me feel like she needed me more than anyone else in the world. I liked it, so I carried on meeting with her to see how she was doing. But then it turned into something more. It's like she brainwashed me into cheating on you with her and I just don't understand why. Really I don't. I've always loved you more than I've ever loved anyone and I'm so sorry that I hurt you. I never wanted to, and all I wanted to do was protect you. But I guess I just made things worse for you. I know you probably don't believe me and I'm sorry."

Throughout the whole of Jared's explanation, I sat and listened and believed him. The look in his eyes made me think he was telling the truth. But I still can't forgive him for what he did.

"I believe you," I tell him. "I believe you, and I know you didn't do it to hurt me. But I also know that I can't forgive you that easily. I can't just take you back. I need time to figure this all out and to forgive you."

"I understand Y/N. Thank you for believing me. I've missed you so much. Jensen kept me updated on how you were doing. He told me I made the biggest mistake of my life, and I don't disagree with him. Do you think that there will ever be another chance for us?"

"I don't know Jared. Give me time to think and forgive you. I know that I do love you. But love isn't enough. I'm really trying Jared. I won't leave you waiting for an answer forever. Just give me some more time."

"I will Y/N. You can have all the time in the world. I'm so thankful you agreed to meeting me."

"That's okay. And for you what it's worth, I missed you too Jared." I tell him truthfully. My statement makes the corners of his lips turn up a bit in a small smile that makes me fall for him all over again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

If requested, I will write a 4th part to each alt ending with the reader and Jared and Jensen getting together.

If you enjoyed this please, please vote and comment on it I really appreciate it! Thanks to those who have!