17| SOFT

Soft

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Soft.

His voice is soft as the door muffles some of the sound.

But I can still hear him.

I can almost picture him.

Those red eyes.

The black hair and dark clothing that match him.

I can feel the darkness of his presence creeping through the cracks of the door- sinking under and towards me- choking me.

"Little star."

I shudder at his nickname. I would be a fool to say that his voice did not have an effect on me.

It was like a snake charm. Hypnotic.

I knew then, that those girls who had been taken, never stood a chance.

"I can smell you little star."

He hisses through the door, the sound carrying over to me.

I walk slowly towards it.

I was a fool if I thought the frame would protect me.

If I really thought there was a place within the King's palace that the King himself could not enter.

I knew since that first day, that when Jonaus said the darkness could not enter, he had not meant the King.

So instead I say nothing.

Instead I sit in front of the door, waiting and listening.

I hear him breathing.

I can hear his feet as he paces in front.

I can hear how his breath is becoming more and more ragged.

"I had not thought of this."

I stay silent and let him talk.

"I knew you women had a monthly bleed. But I never thought of you really as a normal human. But I guess you are also a slave to your body? Hm?"

There is a silence before he speaks again, this time closer. As if he is pressing his ear against the wood.

"Come out Little Star."

I put my head between my knees, hoping against all hope that he will go away.

"I will stay here until you come out."

I shake my head.

"I know you are there. I can smell you. Standing there, right in front of me. Do you really think this door will stop me?"

I glance at the bathing room.

I couldn't go in there.

If I went in there then he might follow me.

And if he did, I would be leading him straight to Oceane.

Will you save me?
My promise rings within my mind. 

"I don't want to."

My voice comes out steady. Not broken. I almost sound bored.

There is a pause before he speaks, "I'll make it worth your time little star."

I laugh, "So you can turn me into your little whore?"

He chuckles behind the door, "I would never call you my whore."

My repressors are heating my skin, burning my flesh. They know something is wrong.

The metal is flashing. A warning that is not needed.

Because I already knew that darkness was at my door.

"I won't leave until you come out."

I glance at my repressors and then freeze.

The Moonstone.

No. But Jonaus would never. I had seen him against the King. He had been unable to even stay in the same hallway as me.

But anything.

I was desperate enough to try anything at this point.

So I take the moonstone within my hand, rubbing it between my thumb and finger as I softly whisper, "Jonaus. Jonaus please save me."

"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Star Blood |✔|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें