39| OCEAN

Ocean

Ocean

Ocean eyes laid waiting behind those walls.

I never expected my own words to be twisted around and thrown back at me as I look to the door that connects to the room.

She was with me.

I wasn't alone.

I picture Saint's blond hair. The hard gaze from the golden lioness.

"Be my Queen," I turn around at the sound of his voice.

He is staring at me, an intense expression upon his face as he watches me.

"Never," I whisper.

He looks at me a few seconds more.

"Why? Didn't you find pleasure in it?"

Saint's words come back to me, ringing in my head, I don't think he can love.

"If that's all it took to be Queen then you could find any girl and make her one," I said, anger leaking into my voice.

"But I want you."

Like a possession. Like a pet. Something exotic and nice that would always fascinate him.

Saint was more clever than I gave her credit for.

"No."

His arms shoot out, dragging me to flush against him as he raises himself to look down.

"Why not?"

"I am Arishia."

"That's your reason?"

I remained silent. It should explain everything to him.

"Mmmmhh..."

I know from experience that his sigh could mean nothing good.

"I'll give you one last chance Little Star."

I turn my head to him then, anger within me, "Where are the others?"

"Others?"

"Other girls."

He stares blankly at me, his expression telling me he was not following.

"I refuse to be your little queen. I'll never be your queen because you know where they are."

"Oh?" His red eyes flash in danger, "So because I fucked some others you are angry?"

I cannot help the gasp of anger that leaves my mouth. 

"Tell me if they are alive." 

He shrugs. A lazy gesture that creates a rude awakening within me as I realize this topic is pointless to him.

He is not seeing what I am.

The deaths of these girls and how wrong and cruel they were.

All he saw were the skins of girls that held blood within a pretty package. A package that would scream for him and show pleasure when he wanted it.

I try to push away, but he stops me, "Last chance little star."

The repressors upon my skin flash in warning, heat rising upon them as I take in the hard, cold look upon his face.

"Never," I whisper.

He smiles.

"You know," he rises from the bed and slowly dresses, tossing me back my torn dress as he turns to me saying, "I was hoping you would say that."

Well, I have the story finished and written out, so I know the ending and how I WANT IT to end

Well, I have the story finished and written out, so I know the ending and how I WANT IT to end. But I do hope you readers stick with me to the end ♥ Thank you for staying and reading this far.