Stranger Danger

"Save the newb for last, we should give him a special indoctrination" some cruel chuckles could be heard as a response.  

The smell of testosterone grew thick in the air as kids were knocked off one by one. A loud boom and a scream could be heard accompanying every flying red 'soft' ball. This was not a game, it was a slaughter. Caldon looked on nervously as the people on his team steadily disappeared. Picked off one by one. All the focus in the room was centered on him and he felt like a fish stuck in a feeding frenzy. His heart was racing as he tried to prepare himself for the oncoming barrage. Brianna looked on with worry clear on her face. She was nursing a nasty blue bruise from being hit earlier on the arm. 

The coach had long ago abandoned his students to hang out in his office, doing lord knows what. Thomas smirked and brushed his brown jock cut hair out of his face. "Alright guys, first one to make this new fag cry gets to skip the run before practice". Some of the other students around looked physically uncomfortable but none wanted to be on the receiving end of this jocks wrath. He was known for being absolutely merciless. Brianna bristled and shouted out "Caldon!!! You just have to last until the class ends! You just gotta dodge for 7 minutes!" 

Caldon gave her a small appreciative smile as the opposing team readied their balls(teehee). He steadied himself and prepared for the worst. They started trying to peg him one by one. Caldon was able to dodge the first couple but he was still a little awkward on land. Three minutes had passed and Caldon was dripping with sweat and completely out of breath. He could feel his gills flake up and beg for hydration. Thomas was getting visibly pissed, not expecting this newb to last this long. "Alright guys, this has gone on long enough, you all fucking SUCK". Thomas grabbed the nearest ball  and threw it as hard as possible at the new kid. Caldon was unable to dodge this one and it hit him straight in his cute face. He fell back from the impact and landed on his butt. He instinctively grabbed his nose and immediately felt a wetness coat his hands and drip down onto his black and white strip shirt. He held his hand out and saw red.

Brianna immediately ran over to help him. As she knelt down to assess the damage the bell rang and students started filing out of the gymnasium. Caldons eyes were watering slightly from the discomfort but he never cried. This ticked off the jock to no end, if he couldn't make a little twerp cry then what was he even good for. He stalked out of the gymnasium bumping shoulders with another student who entered and giving him a nasty glare

"Again Thomas.... Really" said the student with a deeper voice as he took in the sight in front of him. Thomas grumbled and stalked off. The student sighed and ran up to the poor kid on the ground. He looked dazed and pretty out of it. He knelt down to Caldon's level and tilted his head up. Brianna stepped back to give the guy some room. She knew he did this often and didn't want to get in the way. 

The student tilted Caldons chin up and leaned closer to assess the damage. The nose was obviously broken but he was more worried about the kids distant look. 

Caldon stared ahead blankly, his head was getting foggy and it was hard to focus his eyes. He had a nasty headache and could vaguely feel something warm dripping down his face. He could barely register that there was a person in close proximity to him. "Hey kid? Can you stand up" the student said trying to focus the kids eyes. "Það er svo þurrt" the kid mumbled. Ian quirked an eyebrow before realization dawned on his face. He quickly held his arms out prepared for the worst. Caldon's vision started to go to tunnel vision as he began to fall forward into the awaiting arms of the stranger.

*It's so dry

_______________________________________________________________

Caldon awoke to a gentle hand on his forehead. "I don't know Ms.Nancy, he still feels really clammy" said a deep voice to his right. Caldon groaned and tried to get up. His neck was aching terribly, it felt like someone rubbed sandy fire coral into his gills. He felt a dull ache in his nose. Having experienced a feeling like this constantly throughout his childhood from swimming face first into reefs, he immediately raised his hands to his nose and with out even opening his eye's he quickly and sharply shifted it back into place. An audible crack could be heard and Caldon flinched at the sound, it healed faster than he expected and it must have settled in the wrong place.

"What did you do!" the voice said grabbing his hands and pulling them away from his nose. Caldon jumped and his eyes flew open. The first thing he noticed was the attractive human leaning over him with a worried look in his eyes. He had soft looking dark hair that fell to a side part and dark hazel eyes that were incredibly captivating. He had such a sharp and sculpted features Caldon thought he might cut his finger if he touched his face. The stranger leaned close to his face, invading his space to inspect the possible damage to his nose.  Caldon blushed at the close proximity and instinctively pulled away. Or at least tried to "Stay still" the stranger said firmly, holding his head in place he carefully inspected his face. He chuckled to himself and sat back with a smile "Well kid, I don't know how you did it, but it looks like your nose is fine, I was worried you broke it pretty bad, you sure lost allot of blood" he said motioning down to Caldons attire. Caldon's glance shifted and he took in the state of his clothing, he was completely covered in blood.

"I told you he just needed some rest" the nurse said walking over with a smile. "But you did a great job taking care of him before I got here Ian" she said patting the strangers shoulder. She walked to a side closet and started to dig around in a box. He grabbed something and humming in approval she walked over and placed a water bottle, some crackers and basic clothing.  Caldon quickly grabbed the water bottle and downed it in seconds. The nurse chuckled and walked into a separate room to allow the boy to change.  

Caldon felt a little awkward changing in front of a strange human but decided it was better than staying in these stiff blood stained clothes. He stood up to grab the clothes from the end of the bed. He stumbled and Ian quickly caught him by the arm and steadied him. "Sorry... Thanks" Caldon said appreciatively as he removed his blood stained shirt and tossed it in the trash by the bed. 

Ian stood back and watched slightly in awe as Caldon removed his clothes. 'I guess the blood distracted me.... but wow does this kid have the perfect body'. He silently watched as Caldon removed his blood stained jeans and took this short moment to examine him in nothing but his boxers. His limbs were long and lean but with enough muscle that he obviously had a great deal of strength and agility. He was torn out of his stare down from Caldons new white tank top obstructing his vision. 

Caldon smiled and held out his hand as a traditional human thanks. Ian grabbed it with both hands and swiftly pulled him close so that they were only inches apart.  He stared deep into Caldons startled eyes and with very little thought said-

"Your body is perfect. Join the swim team"

______________________________________________________

Whelp there he is in all his glory. BTW fire coral hurts like a bitch, don't mess with red coral and wear water shoes! Check out my other story if you have the time, the first chapter has been edited and I made sure to create a fun character :P Tell me what you think!

*re-edited