Rikako x Reader

Rikako's P.O.V
"I can't, I just can't do this" I thought over and over. Shukashuu and Anchan saw me shaking. "Hey Rikako" Shukashuu yelled "Are you alright?" I turned around and nodded my head. It was the when day when I was going to play the piano. It's my first time playing in front of so many fans. My legs began to shake. Anchan and Shukashuu ran over to me and sat me down on a chair. "Are your really okay, Rikako?" Anchan asked not sure if she should believe me because of the shaking. I didn't said anything and sat silent. Then the other came but Suwawa wasn't there. I looked around and was thinking about what y/n taught me.

Flashback 3rd P.O.V
Oh come on you can do it Rikako-san. Y/n said over and over again. Y/n then played her violin to try to calm Rikako down. But that didn't work. Then y/n did the unbelievable thing she ever did. Rikako looked confused to why y/n was suddenly sweating and blushing. Y/n then leaned in and kissed Rikako on the cheek. She whispered "When your doing great on the show, you're gonna receive a gift". And then y/n turned around not seeing the blush on Rikako's cheeks. When y/n was out of the door she ran home and threw herself onto her bed not caring about her violin that was thrown on the floor.

Flashback ends
3rd P.O.V
Rikako dreamed and didn't notice that the show was going to start. She saw Suwawa running towards them. She looked at Rikako and smirked. Then the show began.

Time skip to when Rikako is playing the piano
Y/n P.O.V
I saw Rikako trembling. I hide behind a wall that was in the corner of the backstage area. When I heard applause I knew that the time has arrived. The cheers died down and I ran to see the performance. Rikako sat down and trembled like she was going to pass out. The lights died down and they began. Rikako played so many wrong notes or didn't get the rhythm right. Suddenly they heard sobs and the music stopped. Suwawa, Anchan and Ainya ran to Rikako who was crying. They calmed her down and Rikako looked to the right where she saw me with a little smile. Rikako smiled back and did it again. This time the performance went really well.

After the show
Rikako's P.O.V
After the show ended I ran into the dress room and put on normal clothes. We began to walk to our tour bus, but stopped when we saw who was sitting in the bus, it was y/n. Y/n winked at me telling me to come to her. She walked out and stood in front of us. The other we're just smiling like they're going to die because of happiness. Ainya and King pulled out their phones and did a video I think. I didn't mind them because y/n was standing in front of me and the she walked towards me and whispered "Rikako I have began to love you when Suwawa introduced us to another and I have known that I'm going to fall for you. So... " Y/n stepped back and smiled. I couldn't help myself but was quietly crying. "Do you wanna be my girlfrie...?" I didn't let her finish and engulfed her in a hug. I stood on my toes because y/n was about 165 cm big and kissed her. The other members awed and laughed when I was embarrassed. They ran into the tour bus and we all went back to the training study room (I don't know) where we have a few things like bags. Y/n and I went out to a dinner that night and it was beautiful.

This was the first request that a friend made. And when you're going to send requests please write what scenario it should be.