yandere!Kusuda Aina x staff!Reader

3rd P.O.V
As Y/N was going home she felt a little bit uncomfortable. She felt like someone was watching and following her. At one point she decided to turn around and look. She breathes in and out, closed her eyes and turned faster than she ever has around and absolutely saw nobody. As she turned around again she had a little headache from the fast turn.

„Omg why must she always turn around so fast and cute" Kussun whispered under her breath as she was standing behind a big trash bin. „But that's why I love and want her" at the end her voice got deeper and then she saw that she lost Y/N. Kussun turned around and ran home.

Y/N's P.O.V
The next day I went to the dance studio of Muse. As I was walking in I saw all the seiyuus getting ready to start practice. I saw that Kussun was looking at me while she was dreaming. Suddenly a loud burst of music ringed in my ears. I held my ears as the music shut down.

My job was that I'm going to bring them their water bottles and if someone needs any help that I'm going to solve it.

Time skip (2 hours) Emitsun's P.O.V
After our practice we sat in a circle. I looked around and saw Y/N sitting at the piano and was yawning. Kussun stares at Y/N and was blushing.

All of us knew that she has a crush on Y/N and that she would kill or do anything like that to someone who just gets 2 meter near Y/N. I think I'm gonna get one of the seiyuus and try to get Kussun do anything that
Y/N must confess.

Rippi's P.O.V (she's not gonna get hurt)
When I looked to the left i saw Emitsun smirking at me. I was scared. She stood up and said "Rippi and I must go to the restroom". She dragged me out into the restroom.

"I'm sorry but I can't see Kussun and Y/N just looking at each other. So I was thinking if you could hug Y/N and run out of the room?" My face dropped "I don't know"

"I know it sounds like I want you to get hurt but after you ran out you're gonna run into the restroom here and stand there in the corner with her. And I'll be standing behind the door and when she would hurt you I'm gonna run at her but when not just leave them both in the room, Okay?"

"I-i... o-okay i try it" I began to tremble then I went back in and left Emitsun in the restroom.

Y/N's P.O.V
As I was talking with my boss I saw Rippi going over to me. I stood up and asked "Is something wrong?". Rippi just shook her head and hugged me. I was a little bit confused but hugged back. "Are you playing truth or dare?" "No! I just felt so" "Okay".

Suddenly Rippi pulled back and grabbed my wrist and ran out to the restroom with me. Before we exited the room I looked back and saw Kussun staring angry at me.

We went in the restroom and stand in the corner of the room. My face turned to the wall so I can't see.

Rippi's P.O.V
I was standing back to back with
Y/N. I saw Emitsun smirking at me. I felt Y/N moving behind me. I just stepped one step forward but didn't let Y/N turn around. Emitsun showed me to come into one of the stalls and we were quietly entering the stall before we hear the door opening with a loud crash.

Kussun's P.O.V
'I can't believe it! Why would Rippi do this?' I was standing up as fast as I could and saw that their entered the restroom. I was looking around and saw that the kitchen was right next to me. I looked around and saw everything but no knives.

I just grabbed the next thing that was small enough to fit into the sleeve of my sweater, that was a beer bottle. I don't want to hurt Rippi but if she takes away my Y/N, I don't have a choice to do it.

As I entered the restroom I saw Y/N turned to the wall and nobody in here. I pulled the bottle out and put it on the sink. As I wanted to walk to Y/N, I saw one of the stalls opening. I saw it was Rippi and Emitsun. I took the bottle as fast as I could, but Emitsun shook her head. They began walking to me, while smirking at me. I put the bottle down and they opened the door and winked at me.
I looked at Y/N and blushed.

Y/N's P.O.V
I heard the door opening, but I was to scared to look who it is. As i found the courage I looked behind me and saw Kussun standing their with a bottle in her hand.

I know how she has a protector way when she's with friends. Once a staff member flirted with me and she came from behind and pushed her to the ground and looked at her with disgusted and angry.

"Eh..." Kussuns head shot up. "Why are you holding a beer bottle?" I asked. She looked confused as she looked at her hand as if she forgot why she was here. "I-I... ehm" Kussun blushed and let go of the bottle. The bottle landed on the floor with a thud and it shattered into little pieces.

"Wait! Kussun why did you looked at me angry when Rippi dragged me out and now you held a bottle. Do you wanted to hurt me o-...." "NO!!!" Kussun screamed.

"Y/N!"
"Hai?"

Kussun ran and kissed me hard.
I kissed back when she knew that Kussun would hurt everyone in my area. I knew it from the beginning when she was always standing next to me and was looking at everyone that looked at me or spoke with me with a stare that could kill someone.

But I have loved her from the first time I saw her.

Kussun pushed me against the wall and ...

you can imagine what happened next

~~~~~~~~~~~TaeTae~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry that I didn't update anything these past weeks. But I was stressed about christmas and now school is beginning.