Takatsuki Kanako x short!rude!Reader (1/2)

flashback

3rd P.O.V
„Oh shut up" Y/N said calmly. The other girls and boys just laughed and took a hold of her arm and threw
Y/N in the lockers. Y/N eyes teared up as she arched her back.

Y/N fell to the floor and tried to look up and saw them running away. She looked up and saw Kanako-Chan crying on the floor. Immediately she ran to Kanako-Chan and embraced her.

(5 months later)
„Y/N. I'm so sorry. But I can't do this anymore." Y/N's heart ached. „Sayonara" Kanako-Chan waves goodbye to her and Y/N fell on her knees crying her heart out.

flashback ends

That was 9 years ago. Now both were around 24 years old. Kanako is famous for singing, modeling and covering anime openings. Y/N is another story.

Y/N began to be more harsh to people that has something against her family or friends. She began to learn and work as a martial arts fighter.

Kanako's P.O.V
As I was walking with Aiai and Aikyan to the studio our path was suddenly blocked by 3 girls and 4 boys.

Suddenly I began to remember my past as I was 15 years old. My eyes began to widen and tear up. Aiai and Aikyan shouted „What do you want?" „HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
We stepped back and they stepped forward.

„We want YOU three. The voices of Kurosawa Ruby, Tsushima Yoshiko and..." The boy, I think the leader of the group, stepped forward and pointed a finger at me.

„Kunikida Hanamaru" „Wh-What do you want from us" I shouted. I'm on the brisk of crying loudly.

Y/N's P.O.V
I was walking down the street of the famous studio of Muse and Aqours. The truth is... that...

After the years I felt really lonely and then I noticed that when I saw that Kanako-Chan is famous, I felt entirely happy for her. But I was still lonely...

This was when I noticed that I fell in love with her. But I know that she don't love someone as rude as me.

No matter where I am, I always shout or say harsh things to the person that thinks to say something rude.

Suddenly I sweated. I saw three girls in front of me and 4 boys and 3 girls in front of them laughing darkly.

I threw my hoodie over my head and shouted „WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!!!" „HUH!!!"

3rd P.O.V
All of them looked at Y/N. Aikyan, Aiai and Kanako began to shiver as they saw that the girl or boy has ripped jeans and f/c hair.

„Who are you little freak?" the boy questioned. "Do you really think you can win against us you little shorty"

Y/N darkly laughed and said „I think you don't want to know that if you want 2 broken arms and a broken rib." The boy or girl said in a very deep voice.

The boys and girls began to step back. Y/N stepped in between Aikyan, Aiai and Kanako.

As Y/N walked past Kanako she looked Kanako deep in the eyes. She gave her a little smile and then began to run forward and punched the guy into his gut.

He groaned in pain and fell to the ground coughing a little bit of blood. "Ru-Run away. GO GO GO" the guy shouted and was being dragged away from the others.

Kanako's P.O.V
Those eyes. I have seen them before but where??! The girl or boy stood straight again.

She was about to run, but...

"W-WAIT!" The Person stood still. "Yes? Is something wrong?" She asked. "Please tell us your name?!" Aiai said. "Ehm i don't know" "Please!" I said.

The person began to run slowly "I'm L/N Y/N! Bye!" "WAIT! Thanks again!" The person waved her hand to us Andean across the street and was out of side.

Aiai P.O.V
We all looked really confused. The. I said "Hey. Don't you think that the name sounds really girly?"

"Yeah you're right. Her voice was also really feminine. How can someone be so tough? I wish I were so" Kanako said.

We then thought nothing more about it and went to the studio. As we were there the others asked us why we were 15 minutes late. We told them everything and then...

"Maybe we should look sometime for the girl?" Shukashuu said and Anchan shouted "YES!! I want to meet her" "I don't think I want to she looked really scary."

"Oh please Kanako. Why are you so scared" "I said it's because of my past!!!" Kanako screamed. "Oh" all the 8 girls felt bad for asking her that.

End of part 1

~~~~~~~~~~TaeTae~~~~~~~~~~~

Also thanks for 1k reads