Rikako Aida x student!Reader

H/S: subject you hate
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's just that your 20 years old and you live together with Rikyako after your parents dumbed you for being gay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's P.O.V
„Ahhhhhh what should I do?! I can't repeat my college year? My manager is going to kill me!!" I thought I sat on my desk in the living room. After my college year I want to sync anime characters but if I fail this year he's gonna kill me.

„Maybe I should ask Rikyako for help I mean she already graduated 7 years ago."

(I think she graduated with 18 years?! If I'm wrong I'm sorry)

I laid my stuff to the side and threw myself on the couch. My eyes grew heavier and before I knew it, I was asleep.

Suddenly I awoke from a rustle. I struggled to stand up and look so I just stumbled to the floor face first.

„What the ...? Y/N what are you doing on the floor?" I looked up and saw Rikyako in her 'Sakurauchi Riko' school uniform. „Wahhh kawaii!!" I ran to Rikyako and engulfed her in a hug. „I-I can't breath N/N" I let go and smiled at her. We both looked deep into each other's eyes and then... „Have you finished your homework already" Rikyako asked strict. „N-o Y-YES!!" „Really?"

Rikyako's P.O.V
I went over to her desk and saw nothing. Just some weird drawings. „Y/N why haven't you done anything yet. There are only weird drawings." „Ha..Ha I can explain. I just hate this subject and I'm really really bad at H/S" Y/N said. „I can help you, you know. I'm very good at H/S" I smiled at her. „Really??" „Of course" „Thank you thank you thank you" Y/N yelled as she lifted me up in the air. 'Wahhhh she's so cute.. wait what' Ok yeah I have a little crush at Y/N but I think she only loves someone st her age and not a girl that is 5 years older.

„Then let's start" I said and she nodded.

Timeskip (4 hours later)

Y/N P.O.V
"Man I'm so tired" I said laying on the floor. "When you're sleepy, please sleep in your bed then" she laughed. Then she laid down beside me facing me.

"Hellooo~" She smiled. I blushed and smiled back "Hey" we looked into ours eyes as Rikyako began to lean in. "R-Rikyako... Mhm" Then she kissed me. I kissed back and when we pulled away I turned around embarrassed.

"Why did you turn around N/N??" Rikayako asked laughing. "I'm just a l-little bit embarrassed. It was m-my first kiss" I turned back around and saw Rikyako turned around while her back was facing me now. I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around Rikyako.

"I love you Rikyako" Rikayako turned around kissed me and turned back around mumbling a "I love you too" Then we fell asleep.