Saitou Shuka x sick!Reader

Requested by: @ArbertBern
!!!thanks for the request!!!

Y/U/N - your username
N/N - your nickname
Y/C/N - your cousin's name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd P.O.V
„Good evening" all 9 members said.
„Today we're gonna introduce a new album of Aqours and a friend of us also brings her new album out" Anchan said. "Now we're gonna introduce ourselves."

"I'm Kobayashi Aika the voice of Tsushima Yoshiko" "Ganbaruby, Furihata Ai voice of Kurosawa Ruby" "Takatsuki Kanako voice of Kunikida Hanamaru, zura" "Rikako Aida voice of Sakurauchi Riko" "Inami Anju voice of Takami Chika" "Yousoro, Saitou Shuka voice of Watanabe You" "Suwa Nanaka voice of Matsuura Kanan" "Buu Buu desu wa, Komiya Arisa voice of Kurosawa Dia" "Shiiiny, Suzuki Aina voice of Ohara Mari"

As their were teasing Shuka for saying Yousoro again. Nobody notice that a certain person was watching and the whole time the person was writing "SHUKI! SHUKI!"

The staff laughed the whole time as they noticed that Y/N want Shukashuu's attention.

Y/N's P.O.V
This morning I woke up with a bad headache. I stumbled out of my bed and got ready. As I made breakfast I couldn't held myself and fell face first to the floor. My coffee that I make myself every morning is spilled everywhere in the kitchen.

I sigh and stood up. I tidied the whole kitchen and then I felt that I'm going to puke, I ran as fast as I could to the bathroom.

Then I knew that I should go to a doctor. I tidied the rest and took a bath. It was 2 in the afternoon and I drove to the hospital. I did all the check ups and that took 1 hour. I got my medications and drove home.

In 1 and a half hour at 16:30 the show of Aqours Start. I knew that I wouldn't be able to come to visit Shukashuu. I set my alarm clock at 16 o'clock. Then I went to sleep.

Suwawa's P.O.V
As we were arguing if Shukashuu may say Yousoro, I noticed that one of the staff was laughing and showed me the comments that someone over and over write. As I read the comments, the username felt familiar.

The only one that name Shukashuu 'Shuki' is Y/N. And the nickname of
Y/N is also the users name 'Y/U/N'.

It was now 17:10 and Y/N should be here anytime. But 10 minutes later she wasn't here. I got worried and then I shouted "Shukashuu! Do know if Y/N's username is Y/U/N?" "Ugh, Yeah I think it is. Why?" "Someone with the username wants your attention"

Shukashuu's P.O.V
As Suwawa said that, I looked at the screen and saw that someone want my attention with the same username as
Y/N.

'But shouldn't she be here'. I looked at the door and nobody ever came into this room from the start of the show.

"Y/N are you Y/U/N?" I asked. "Yes I am. I'm sorry but I'm sick I can't come to the show." I read out loud. Everyone said "Ah that's bad". I chuckled and then I got an idea. "Can we call her live?" I asked unsure. Some nodded and then we called her.

Y/N's P.O.V
As Shukashuu said that, I as fast as I can got my hair right and sat up probably. At that moment the only thought that was in my mind 'I hope I don't puke'.

"Hey guys" I greeted them. "N/N how are you?" Shuki asked worried. "I'm okay I just can't stand so long" "You look awful Y/N!" Ainya shouted. I laughed so much that I got the feeling that I'm going to puke.

I run so fast that I don't care to we're I throw my phone.

Shukashuu's P.O.V
As Y/N threw her phone away nobody knew what's happening. We were all so worried that some fans said that we should call an ambulance to Y/N's house.

Y/N's cousin's P.O.V
As I went out of Y/N's room I heard caughing out of the bathroom. Then I saw Y/N's phone on the floor. I picked it up and saw that she was calling her friends.

"Hey" "Y/C/N what's wrong with
Y/N?" "I don't know. She's in the bathroom and she seems to caugh the whole time" Y/C/N answered. "Do you maybe know why she didn't called one of us?" King asked. "No, I didn't even noticed that she is sick. I think she is very sick."

I heard that Y/N gasped for air.

3rd P.O.V
We suddenly hear someone breathing heavily. All of them thought that Y/N has an asthma attack. Y/C/N moved towards the bathroom.

"Y/N are you alright? Can I come in?"
"Yeah come in I'm okay now" Y/N shouted back. Y/C/N turned the camera so that everyone can see what she sees.

She opened the door and saw Y/N laying on the floor. Shukashuu stood up to have a better look on the screen and when she saw Y/N on the floor she turned around and began to cry a little.

 Shukashuu stood up to have a better look on the screen and when she saw Y/N on the floor she turned around and began to cry a little

They all stood up and now stood in front of their seats. Suwawa hugged Shukashuu to calm her a little down. Y/C/N placed the phone on the sink so everyone saw what in this moment is happening.

She helped Y/N up to sit on the side of the bathtub. "Y/N you have a fever and you just threw up so come on and lay down on the couch" Y/N nodded slowly and walked to the sink. Y/C/N took the phone away and walked to the couch.

"Hey Shuka-San you should come right away when you're finished" Shukashuu nodded and they finished their show, as Y/N and her cousin sat down and Y/C/N helped Y/N to get a little better.

Shukashuu's P.O.V (1 hour later)
As we were finished, I said my goodbye and drove to Y/N's Apartment. I opened the door with a key she gave me and ran to the living room. I saw her asleep.

I smiled knowing that her cousin took good care of her. I lay down next to her and took her in my arms. Then I dive of to sleep.

Y/N's P.O.V (23:47)
As I woke up it was dark outside. I felt warm arms around my torso. I looked up and blushed when I saw how cute Shukashuu is when she sleeps.

I noticed that I have slept in Shukashuu's chest. I blushed and moved so that I was laying on my back and she was laying on my shoulder. She begin to stir a bit and lay her head on the middle of my chest and then she opened her eyes.

"Nhg. Y/N?" "Y-Yes?" Shukashuu sat up and smiled at me. "How are you feeling?" "I'm okay now, thanks"

Shukashuu leaned down and kissed
Y/N on the lips. As their parted their smiled at each other.

"Come on Y/N legs go to your bedroom. It's uncomfortable here to sleep." Then Shukashuu yawned. They went to Y/N's bedroom and before their fell asleep Shukashuu kissed Y/N on the forehead.

END
~~~~~~~~~~~~TaeTae~~~~~~~~~~