~ten~

Mood: Flirty, Sympathy

~~~~~~

"Are you kidding me?"

You groaned as you stared at your bed. There was dress after dress with color after color. It made your head hurt.

"Pick one." Charles voiced, a stoic expression on his face. You crossed your arms and glared at him, trying to ignore the pressure of the clothing laid out for you.

"What are these dresses for, exactly?" You asked, beginning to lose your patience. He said that it was going to be a 'big day', but why was this needed?

"I'll tell you once you get dressed. Now pick one and put it on." He demanded, not caring for your inquisition. You sighed before taking another look at the pieces of clothing on your bed. Luckily your current make up didn't scream with all of these colors. Just some simple touch up's did it for you.

There were six dresses, and each had a different color. But a common theme between all of them was that they seemed to be cocktail dresses. You were suspicious about the consistent type between them all, but you had more things to worry about. Charles didn't look like he enjoyed the time that you were taking. From what he said, it was now somewhere around two o'clock. What was he preparing you for?

Regardless, you now took the time to look over the colors on the formal ware. The shades the clothes contained were dark purple, orange, navy, red, pink, and a classic black. Taking a look at Charles's impatient face and looking back to the clothing, you decided that there was no way around this. Choosing to pick something that would allow you to look appropriate for all events, you chose the beautiful black dress. It was simplistic choice, and one that wouldn't make you stand out.

You grabbed the hanger that held the said dress and showed it to Charles for his approval. He answered you with a simple nod before gesturing towards the bathroom connected to your room. You rolled your eyes, but still did as he requested.

~~~~~~

You closed the door to the washroom and locked it behind you. You didn't want to have any problems with unwanted guests.

You quickly began stripping out of your clothes, not wanting Charles's wrath if he deemed that you were 'taking too long'. The dress slipped on over your hips, but stopped once it hit your torso. Confused, you looked down and immediately were reminded of the fresh bandage that protected your wound. Deeming the wrap un-necessary, you took it off gently. You didn't want to irritate the skin and cause more discomfort to yourself.

Now able to get the tight cocktail dress over your injury, everything was smooth as you brought the dress over your bare breasts and up to your neck.

That was, until you realized that this dress was meant to be zipped.

Normally, you would've bent your back to try to zip it up yourself - and you usually succeeded. But with Charles standing outside of the door growling in agitation, and the potential of hurting yourself was higher than normal. You ultimately decided that the best course of action would be to call for Charles's help.

But what if he came in and lost control of himself? What were his true intentions with this outfit? Sure, it wasn't zipped up, nor extremely tight yet, but you had a feeling that the slit on the chest would reveal more than you were comfortable with. What were his plans, exactly?

Although every bone in your body screamed for you to stop, you knew better. This man was impatient, and could very well be easily irritated. He could lose his cap at any second, and you didn't want him to lose control with you in the cross hairs.