ᎾNᎬ ✓

c  o  m  m e  n t

s  h  a  r  e

r  a  t  e

          THE FEELING ABOUT BEING being part of SHIELD terrified Daisy

          THE FEELING ABOUT BEING being part of SHIELD terrified Daisy. She knew that once she was in, there was no way out. Over the course of months, Daisy developed into a stronger woman with the help of Phil, Natasha and Clint.

          Natasha Romanoff also known as the Black Widow, was Daisy's "Skye's" S.O. She trained her harder than the newbies since she was selected to be part of an elite team; she considered Natasha to be her mom.

          Daisy also met Natasha's partner Clint Barton, whom she would later call an older protective brother. All three of them become great partners, but deep down, Daisy knew that it wouldn't last forever, not if she was involved in it.

 All three of them become great partners, but deep down, Daisy knew that it wouldn't last forever, not if she was involved in it

          "Again." Clint's voice rang in the training room. Clint and Daisy where sparing when she pinned him down.

          "You let me win." Daisy huffed and grabbed Clint's hand. Clint smirked at the younger girl.

          "You're just to fragile." He told her with a playful shove.

          "I'll show you fragile." She played along. She lifted up her hand and a blast of energy blew Clint across the mat.

          "Hey!" Clint complained but laughed. "That was fun." Daisy walked over to him and reached her hand out to him.

          "If you children are done playing, Director Fury needs to see you. Both of you." A new voice scared the pair.

         "Copy that Hill!" Daisy shouted and started to gather her gear. "You think we got in trouble?" She asked Clint who walked beside her out the door.

          "Well, we did put baby powder in his pants." Clint chuckles sheepishly with a shrug, while Daisy let out a snort.

          "Hey Skye." An Agent of SHIELD said walking past them.