FᎾᏌᎡ ✓

Hey everyone! Just wanted to thank everyone who reads this story(: I'm very happy that you love this as much as I do(:

c o m m e n t

s h a r e

r a t e

          Loki sat in the corner by himself smirking

Loki sat in the corner by himself smirking. His plans were being set in motion to accordingly without a hitch. He was a bit troubled however, due to the fact that he was in the presence of a powerful being.

Those Kree's and their blood. Loki growled at himself. He knew of the Kree all to well.

Daisy watches the two men bicker beside her about how catching Loki was easy. She had to agree with Steve that it was fishy.

"You look good for your age Capsicle, What are you using?" Tony mocks Steve. Steve looks at him with confusion.

"Hey iron tin, don't be so mean. He's a bit slow these days." Daisy says making her way into the conversation with a playful smirk.

"More like he's old." Tony chuckles playing with her. Steve had an annoyed look on his face. "Seriously, Pilates, what's your thing?" Tony kept saying.

Ignoring their conversation, Daisy was left to her thoughts. She could feel the same stare that was on her before. Shifting her head, her brown eyes landed on the green God.

"What?" She asked aloud narrowing her eyes. Steve and Tony were busy bickering to know that she was talking.

"You interest me mortal." Loki states looking not just at her but through her. Daisy frowned staring into his eyes.

"Weren't your eyes blue just a moment ago?" She asked him staring at the green color. Loki's eyes slightly open wide, but went dark.

"It just seems all to easy, is all I'm saying." Steve's voice reached both of them. A loud thunder roared in the sky making Natasha dodge the lightning strikes.

"Where is this coming from?" Natasha asked no one in particular. She was growing worried.

If Loki could be any paler, he could. The color from his face drowned and a paler color replaced it. Steve noticing this, he decided to tease him.

"What?" Steve says catching Daisy's eyes on him, "scared of a little lighting?" Steve says cockily.

"I'm not overly fond of what follows it." Loki says with a frown. "Please, kill me now." He directs to Daisy.