ᎢᎬN ✓

c  o  m  m e  n t

s  h  a  r  e

r  a  t  e

          Six months

Six months.

After the Battle of New York, it took six months for Daisy to go back to work after recovering from that day. She envied Natasha, Clint and Steve for not being weak, but they were used to this line of work, not her.

Heaving a long sigh, Daisy sat on her bed rubbing her head. She hadn't gotten properly sleep since she was in SHIELDS infirmary due to delusions from space. She confined in Natasha and Steve but can't bring herself to talk about what she saw, so she did what she did best, be like Tony and drank alcohol.

Getting up, Daisy dragged her feet across the floor to get ready for the day and to shake off the headache that was approaching. Since no one was working at the moment, 4 out 7 of the Avengers lived at the newly built tower for housing. Tony was ecstatic about Daisy moving back but he was protective of Daisy and made jokes towards Steve for being old.

"Hey JARVIS, where's everyone?" Daisy asks walking out of her room heading towards the elevator. Natasha and her shared a floor, sometimes they'd have a sleep over because they'll have nightmares.

"The Captain is down in the gym with Agent Romanoff and the Sir is in his lab with Doctor Banner." JARVIS informs her. Daisy smiles at him knowing he had cameras to see her.

Hitting the button to go down to the lab, Daisy couldn't shake a feeling that won't go away. Having an uneasy expression, she jumped at the sound of JARVIS who was trying to talk to her.

"Do you need to me alert the Captain? You seem uneasy Miss," JARVIS' British accent says in the elevator.

"No that's not necessary. Just tired." Daisy shakes her head.

"Yes, you have not been sleeping lately." JARVIS observers. Daisy nods feeling annoyed. She didn't want to talk about it. Sighing in relief at the doors opening, she stepped out and immediately she heard an explosion.

"Tony?" Daisy hollers walking in. "Bruce?" She asks next moving her head towards inside the room. Walking into the glass windowed lab, she could see expensive stuff laid out that they were working on.

"In here!" Tony coughs out while Bruce opened a window to air out the smoke. Daisy walks further with her eyebrows raised and her mouth agape.

"What the hell is going on in here?" Daisy asks the two men. Tony gave her a small grin while Bruce gave her an apologetic one and shy'd away. "And tell me the truth." She says placing her hand in her hip. That meant she wasn't messing around, making Tony gulped with Bruce.