ᏚᎬᏙᎬN ✓

Enjoy this chapter (:

c o m m e n t

s h a r e

r a t e

          It was busy at Metro-General Hospital on a mid-Tuesday afternoon

          It was busy at Metro-General Hospital on a mid-Tuesday afternoon. Nurses bustling, doctors hustling, stress flying everywhere.

          Lincoln Campbell seemed like it was going to be another average day at work; meet with patients, file paper work, look over the schedule and go home to fight with his team.

          The average day for someone that day was turned upside down when a God came rushing through the doors carrying a girl who was about to die.

          "She needs help! I need a Doctor!" A man, who was dressed out of a Shakespeare play, screams scaring people that were near by. The people around didn't comprehend the woman in the broad arms of the man, no, they stared in shock at him.

          "Daisy?" Lincoln stuttered seeing her in the mans arms, he felt all the blood rushing from his face fall. The masculine man looked at him in confusion, but recognized the name. "Get her to the ER now!" He screams grabbing a gurney that was near by.

          "I have to go, make sure she's well," Thor threatening says to the doctor. Lincoln stared at the man in shock. He didn't know what to think of the situation.

          Before Lincoln could speak, Thor grabbed his hammer and flew out. Winds blew all the papers in the hospital everywhere, making people unfreeze.

          Rushing to the ER, Lincoln asked another doctor to operate on her. Rules were set in place that you couldn't operate on anyone you knew, it's a liability if they die on your hands.

          "You'll be okay," Lincoln says pushing a few strands of Daisy's hair back. Her face was covered in blood.

 Her face was covered in blood