ᎢᎻᎡᎬᎬ ✓

c o m m e n t

s h a r e

r a t e

          Steve Rogers felt out of place, out of time

Steve Rogers felt out of place, out of time. He lowered his gaze down from Coulson's ranting about his vintage cards to the files in his hands. Noticing the look on his face, Coulson answered his thoughts.

"She's an Inhuman. Different species from Mutants." Phil says to the patriot man. Steve read her bio.

"Earthquakes?" Steve asked to no one in particular. Somehow this woman amazes him. Maybe it was because to him, he was the only known person with abilities before going into an iceberg to freeze.

"She can make sound waves and can tap into the earth. Potentially can destroy this planet" Phil replies grimly. Steve looked down at the photo of the girl.

"Skye." He whispered to himself. She was a beautiful dam, which made his heart ache for Peggy more. "No last name?" Steve asked, making eye contact with Phil.

Phil had this distant look that Steve caught before it changed. Phil knew the secret about 'Skye' but it's wasn't his to tell.

"She doesn't have one. She doesn't know who she is." He simply says. The conversation was dropped. All he knew that she was protected by agents of SHIELD as a baby and her name is different, nothing more. "Captain, we're here." Phil tells him looking at the window.

Steve glanced out the window watching crew workers tie down the helicopter to the ground. He followed Phil once they touched down. As they got out, Steve noticed two women walking towards them. He recognized them from the files that was given to him.

"Agent Romanoff, Agent Skye, meet Captain Steve Rogers." Phil beamed as he greeted them. He really loved Captain America.

"Captain." Both of them said. Natasha had a strict face while Daisy had a small smile. Both women put their finger on the ear comm listening to the Director.

"Ma'am's." Steve politely says with a nod. Daisy smiles at him.

"They need you on the bridge. They're starting the face trace." Natasha says walking away. Phil excused himself.

"You'll get used to her." Daisy reassured Steve, talking to him for the first time. They both walked side by side behind Natasha.

"I'm hoping." Steve chuckles. He liked the feeling that she didn't get into his face like other women he'd meet and make a move in him, which made him uncomfortable.

He took in her appearance, noticing she looked different from her file. She didn't have black hair with dark makeup. Instead, she had light brown hair that was wavy with a purple shirt.