FᎾᏌᎡᎢᎬᎬN ✓

Love you all 💕

c  o  m  m e  n t

s  h  a  r  e

r  a  t  e

          The room was silent as Daisy escorted her ex boyfriend towards the couch

The room was silent as Daisy escorted her ex boyfriend towards the couch. She winces when he groans by hitting the couch, noticing him push harder on his wound to stop the bleeding.

Steve didn't know what to think, he was shocked that a man was in their apartment shot bleeding out to death. How does Daisy know him? Is he bad? Steve asks himself as he watches silently at their interaction.

"I'm going to get more towels." Daisy says getting up from her crouched position to make Lincoln comfortable. "Steve?" She asks turning her head towards him. "Can you..." she trails looking at Lincoln who had a pained expression looking away from the couple. "Can you watch him and make sure he doesn't bleed out?" She asks him. Steve just gives her a courtly nod.

Running out of the living room, Daisy quickly made her way to the bathroom. Panicking, she ran over to the mirror to see her reflection. "Oh my God," She says to herself turning on the cold water to splash it against her skin, making her feel cooler. Extra towels were in the bathroom shelf which she slowly grasped in her hands and walked back out.

"Do you need help?" Steve's voice cut through the eerie silence. Snapping her head at his voice she saw him giving her a stare that wanted answers.

          Daisy nods her head looking at Lincoln who stared back at her

Daisy nods her head looking at Lincoln who stared back at her. "Yeah, can you apply pressure to his side?" She asks not wanting to. Steve didn't really knew what happened between her and Lincoln, but the past will come up, it always did.

Following her instructions, Steve applied pressure to the mans side. Lincoln hisses in pain as Steve put hard pressure on his wound. "Sorry," Steve mutters, underestimating his strength in this situation.