ᎬᏆᏩᎻᎢ ✓

c o m m e n t

s h a r e

r a t e

          Nick Fury was beyond annoyed to anyone who could tell

          Nick Fury was beyond annoyed to anyone who could tell. With his one good eye, he glared at the people that were in front of him. Fury disagreed with the Councils decision.

          "They are not ready Director Fury," one member said on the projection.

          "When I started the Avengers Initiative, they are to help the world from things that normal people can't even do," Fury argues back. He always had a different mindset then others, which made him disagree until he gets his way and what he has seen in his days of being an agent of SHIELD.

          "The world isn't ready for them, they are freaks that will destroy the city," a female councilman says. Fury let's out an annoyed sigh.

          Standing united in a circle waiting for more intense aliens, the Avengers stood united and proud than they ever did

          Standing united in a circle waiting for more intense aliens, the Avengers stood united and proud than they ever did. They knew from that moment, all feelings from before were pushed aside to fight as one.

          "Guys, look." Daisy says looking up at the sky alerting her team.

Terrifying screams were heard in the distance, the Avengers looking up to see more bigger aliens coming out of the hole and towards them.

"All right, call it Cap," Tony says through his suit. The rest of the team looking at Steve, awaiting his orders.

Feeling the nerves build up, Steve looked around in determination. "Alright, listen up." He starts off with a stern voice. "Until we can close the portal, our priority is containment. Barton, I want you on the roof, eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays," Steve says looking at Clint in the eyes. Clint nods, readying his bow. "Stark, you've got the perimeter, anything gets past the blocks, turn them into dust." Steve says to Tony. Tony gives him a nod with his suit, ready to take off.