Chapter 1

An eventful birthday

A/n: I love Toby so I'm doing this to share the love no hate I'm bad at this stuff as in writing. No hate only love and love for Toby!

No ones POV
(y/n) was not an ordinary child as being called Tic Tock for the most of her life. She has Tourettes Syndrome which is were you twitch and almost tick. She hates her life. Only recently her best friend Toby ,who also had Tourettes Syndrome, has gone missing and his family killed.

Y/n POV

I had just turned 17 and was awaiting presents from my parents and friends. My (H/c) hair was messy and all over the place, as usual,as i had just awoke from a deep slumber. As i waited I was tackled by Harry. Harry looked the spitting image of my 'step' father which was a horrible memory I want to be pushed back, far back. I never met my actual father so I've never asked. Maybe I should. Harry was a chubby little 5 year old. He had short blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. My (E/c) eyes were nothing compared to his. He cheered as he screamed/ celebrated saying "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISSY!!" He always greeted me with a hug and smile. I've still been down with Toby going missing 1 or 2 years ago. We were childhood friends. I pushed passed that to celebrate me getting older and closer to extinction (morbid much lol) so I start opening presents! My mom came down earlier then usual and greeted me with a smile. "Honey how many waffles do you want?" I almost screamed! I LOVE waffles more than I love anything! Literally anything. I started jumping up and down "CAN I HAVE 12????" My mom nodded and I screamed and ticked and twitched a bit. Damn I hate this Syndrome. It was coming and she knew it. I started unwrapping more presents getting clothes, money, an IPhone 6, a hat and other stuff. I then saw this mysterious one in the corner. I twitched in curiosity. It was labelled to me and it was in scruffy writing like... Toby's. I'm thinking to much! Let's just break this bad boy open! I open it and there was a note. I read the words inscribed on the piece of parchment it was on.

Dear (Y/n)
This may seem really formal but who cares! I am writing to you for your 17th birthday. It's me Toby. I wrote this 3 days before your birthday and yes I'm still out here. I'm in the woods but don't come for me. -you twitch- I want you to be happy and what I've become is far from happy. Trust me! I still wish you were here with me and I want to be with you 'Ticker' -you laugh and say under your breath 'Ticci'- I miss you dearly and hope you can read this letter
Your fateful companion and friend forever
Toby Rogers.

3rd person POV

You cried. You just burst out of tears and twitched like mad. Your mom rushed over to you with 14 waffles and you ate them still analysing the note. Your mom snatched it from you and read if. She teared up to.

-flashback-
"Mom this is my friend Toby!" You exclaimed to your mom twitching a bit introducing your new ticking friends "he had Tou- T-T" you still couldn't say your diagnosis being only 5. Your mother finished your sentence "you mean Tourettes Syndrome?" You nodded delighted. Toby was like you. He was your friend. Your best friend. Your only friend.

-end of flashback before all the tears-

You ran to your room crying with the present in your hand as there was still one more gift. You took it and it was a framed collage of photos of you with Toby. Every picture you took ever. You entered your walk in closet (fancy none the less) and added it to your collection of photos with him. Your whole closet was plastered with your photos. You missed him so much. To much to handle. You got on your (f/c) flowy top and black leggings on. You walked to the front door and collected your black high tops. You walked out and to the park were you first met as little kids. You ticked and twitched again.

-in the morning-
I was walking to school and I feel like I'm being watched but probably paranoia. I walked into school and I was immediately pushed down by Betty Ryan. Head cheerleader, most popular girl and a huge bully. She bullied me and Toby for our Tourette Syndrome. She was a pain and I just ignored her until she went to far. She had made a blog about me and putting rude stuff, that I didn't do, of me. She also gossiped that I killed Toby for being jealous that I'm not the only 'special one'. Which was untrue and everyone hated me. Even my best friend (B/f/n) hates me saying I am disgusting and never speak to her again. I ran home in tears. I couldn't take another half of school. When I got home I just cried and cried. I wonder what Toby's doing.

A/n: was that good? I hope because that was my first fan fic of Toby. I'm obsessed sorry! Check out my Deviant art: MelodyCreepyPastaOC and
musical.ly: FelicityDoesMusicx
See you lovelies later peace