Chapter 8

The underworld

"Promise..."

I muttered out. We were somewhere close to what looked like the underworld. It was kinda scary. I looked down at the rake as he started walking, well more crouching, away whilst gesturing me to follow. I follow him... We appeared at a mansion, similar to slender, the only difference was that this mansion was red and not black and instead of a forest feel to it, it had a devils feel to it.

"Ah rake I see your back... Finally."

A young women with pitch black hair, a stunning black dress that clung to her figure stunningly and stilettos. The thing that startled me was her mask. It was white with gaping black holes for eyes and plump black lips.

"So is this her?" She points up and down from me "(Y/N) was it?"

I nod feeling awkward here. Suddenly both mystery women and rake stop, then freeze, look at eachother scared, look at me scared, in return makes me scared and then they stand at halt. A tall man, like slender height, appears the doorway. (I'm to bored to write a description so here:)

 (I'm to bored to write a description so here:)

I must have gave of fear because be soon said

" Ah (Y/N) I'm so glad to finally meet you. As I have promised I shall treat you like royalty. Be the father you never had, only if you would like. All it takes is a simple hand shake and all your pain will go away. Not as in death as in happiness, here at my mansion."

I remain silent, contemplating weather or not i should stay here. The offer was tempting...

"Alright then.. Zalgo was it?" He nods pleased with the fact i know his name "you have yourself a deal. I stay here and be treated like royalty and you get Slendermans daughter."

He smirks, and whispers something to mystery girl and rake. They both nod and run off.

"Excellent, I'd love to unleash your pasta side."

I giggle at this, and he just stares blankly. I'm then pulled into the mansion. Looks like my new life starts here...

351 words, seems small to me but the ideas are just not there. Please if you want longer chapters tell me? Thanks cubs! Love ya!